• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels ?????

TriciaAnn

Sep 26, 2005
I'm having a hard time finding the gourmet spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs for this recipe. I would like to make this recipe for tomorrow night. Does any one have an alternate idea for me. Is it possible to make my own garlic, cheese, and herb spread. If so how would I do that and with what ?Please help me !!!!!!! :eek:

TriciaAnn

Sep 26, 2005
Is it good?

Have you ever tried Boursin Cheese or Alouette garlic & herb spreadable cheese?

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I know the spread they are talking about is located in the deli section of the grocery store. Usually where the nicer cheeses such as brie are. They are really good cheese spreads

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
When I've made these, I DO make my own spread because I like to use the garlic press to add my own garlic. I think I"ve used the Italian seasoning to make it "herb-y". I forget how much exactly because it's been awhile. I know it was no more than one clove of garlic and maybe a teaspoon of seasoning?? Then you can show the measuring spoons, as well as the measure-all cup to measure the cream cheese.

TriciaAnn

Sep 26, 2005
Ingredients to homemade spread

So I put 1 clove of garlic, 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning mix, and then use how much cream cheese..... would it be 1 regular block of cream cheese. Let me know. :eek:

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Whatever the regular recipe says for how much of that spread stuff to use. Oh, wait, hang on.....

I just looked it up in an old Season's Best and it's 1/3 cup of cream cheese and actually just a 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning. Have fun! :)