• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles from 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 2: Any Tips?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles are tortilla chips, chicken, salsa, cheese, black beans, corn, and various spices such as cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. To make the dish, cook the chicken in a skillet, shred it, and mix it with salsa, beans, corn, and spices in a separate saucepan. Layer the tortilla chips, chicken, and salsa mixture in a baking dish, top with cheese, and bake until melted and bubbly. Different types of cheese can be used, and the dish can be made ahead of time and served with a variety of sides, such as a salad, guacamole, or rice and beans.
ChefMary412
had anyone made these from 29 mins to dinner volume 2?
I am doing it at a show tonight and have never done it!! I am usually fine with just trying it once there...just wanted some tips, if anyone has them!

They are DELICIOUS and super easy!
Really good served with sour cream and/or guacamole.
No tips, really...the recie is really easy to follow.

These are DELICIOUS! They are also a great show demo - have fun!

thanks!! Glad to hear that they are well liked!

Hi there! Yes, I have made some of the recipes from 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 2 and they have all been a hit with my customers. I would recommend prepping as much as you can beforehand to save time during the show. Also, make sure to follow the recipe exactly as written to ensure the best results. Good luck with your show tonight and I hope the recipes are a hit with your guests! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What ingredients are needed for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

The ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles are tortilla chips, chicken, salsa, cheese, black beans, corn, and various spices such as cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.

How do I make Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

To make Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles, start by cooking the chicken in a skillet. Once cooked, shred the chicken and set it aside. In a separate saucepan, mix salsa, beans, corn, and spices. Layer tortilla chips in a baking dish, followed by the chicken, and then the salsa mixture. Top with cheese and bake in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I use different types of cheese for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

Yes, you can use different types of cheese for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles. Some popular options include cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend.

Can I make Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles ahead of time. Prepare the dish as instructed and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time if baking it straight from the fridge.

What can I serve with Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. Some popular options to serve with it are a side salad, guacamole, or sour cream. It can also be served with rice or beans for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies