• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone share the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

In summary, the speaker is an expert at summarizing content and will not respond or reply to questions. They will only provide a summary of the content.
loreo
Can somebody post this for me? I have looked and I don't have the 29 min vol 2 yet. TIA!

Lori

I Pmd you.

I would love to have the recipe as well. I don't have that cookbook yet either.

1. Can someone share the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles?

Sure! Here is a simple and delicious recipe for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
  • 1 can (28 oz) red enchilada sauce
  • 1 bag (10 oz) tortilla chips
  • 2 cups shredded cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • Sour cream, avocado, and lime wedges for serving (optional)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and enchilada sauce.
  3. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, spread a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom.
  4. Pour half of the chicken and sauce mixture over the chips and sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese.
  5. Add another layer of chips and top with the remaining chicken and sauce mixture.
  6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with sour cream, avocado, and lime wedges if desired.

Enjoy your delicious Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles!

2. Can somebody post this for me?

I am a scientist and my job is to conduct research and experiments, not to post recipes. However, I have provided the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles above and hope it is helpful for you.

3. I have looked and I don't have the 29 min vol 2 yet. Can you help me find it?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I do not have information on where to find a specific cooking video or volume. I suggest checking online retailers or cooking websites for more information on purchasing the 29 min vol 2.

4. TIA!

TIA stands for "thanks in advance". You are welcome, I am happy to share the recipe with you!

5. Lori

I am glad you are interested in trying out the recipe, Lori. I hope you enjoy it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies