• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars with stoneware?

In summary, to make Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars you will need crescent roll dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and butter. To assemble the bars, roll out the dough and press it into a greased baking dish. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract, then spread it on top of the dough and add another layer of dough. You can use a different type of crust, such as graham cracker or cookie, for a different flavor. The bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 2 months. While cream cheese is recommended for the best texture and flavor, other types of cheese can be used as a substitute.
DebPC
Staff member
I've been making these for 30 years. The stoneware makes a huge difference! When PC came out with the Stoneware Rectangular Baker I made these in there and if I hadn't have made them myself, I would have sworn they were a different recipe. All the layers were flaky and no overdone on the outside and underdone in the middle. They come out just fabulous!

cheesecake cresent rolls.jpg

These look really good--can't wait to try them.

This looks delicious and will be perfect for my Easter weekend guests. We always try to find a new and different recipe (but one that's easy!) and this looks like a winner. Thanks for sharing!

Deb - The 1 cup sugar isn't listed in the ingredient list. Is it regular or powdered? Thanks.

Good questions, I would assume regular, but my assumptions have made an a** out of me more than 16 times, so am looking forward to hearing back also.

So sorry- just saw this. It's regular.

Made this Sat. morning at the sleep over my sister in laws had. Everyone loved it and I shared the recipe. We talked about using cherry pie filling or fresh apple slices. Yum!

DebPC said:
So sorry- just saw this. It's regular.
Thanks, Deb. Thought I'd try it last weekend, but didn't get around to it. It's on the list for next weekend, though!

Haven't done it lately- but for awhile I'd take them done as a 2nd recipe to my shows.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars?

To make Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars, you will need crescent roll dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and butter.

2. How do I assemble the Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars?

To assemble the bars, roll out the crescent roll dough and press it into the bottom of a greased baking dish. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Spread the mixture on top of the dough, then top with another layer of crescent roll dough. Bake according to the recipe instructions.

3. Can I use a different type of crust for the Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or a cookie crust instead of the crescent roll dough for a different flavor.

4. How should I store the Cheesecake Crescent Roll Bars?

The bars can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you want to freeze them, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.

5. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese?

We recommend using cream cheese for the best texture and flavor, but you can experiment with using different types of cheese such as mascarpone or ricotta. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amandamnorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimoMakano
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • PamperedK