• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Cheesecakes: A Delicious Alternative to Springform Pans!

It is a fun idea, but it will not hold up to being taken to a party. A cheesecake in a muffin tin will not hold up to being taken to a party.
Butlerjany
I read an old post about not putting a cheesecake in stoneware. The person was advised to ALWAYS use a springform pan. There is no need to always use a spring form pan for a dinner party. For many years, I have made cheesecake in a springform pan. However, a few years ago, we decided to give everyone a cheesecake for Christmas. Instead of a springform pan we used an 8 oz ramekin. Holds 1 or 2 servings each depending on how much you love cheesecake! Only layer the bottom with graham cracker crumbs (or chocolate teddy grahams). Press with a flat bottomed glass and pour in your batter. We reduced the time by 20 minutes since they are smaller. However, ovens vary so watch carefully. Top with your favorite toppings!!We also made them in cupcake pans. Use cupcake holders and followed the above. In less than 30 minutes you have a great individual cheesecake!ENJOY!!

Thanks for the great ideas! I can't imagine anyone not loving cheesecake for a gift. And the flavors are endless! Do you think they would work in our prep bowls? Bake and give away 2, 4, or 6.

DebPC said:
Thanks for the great ideas! I can't imagine anyone not loving cheesecake for a gift. And the flavors are endless! Do you think they would work in our prep bowls? Bake and give away 2, 4, or 6.

As long as temperatures do not exceed the temperature limit of the prep bowl. My recipe says 350 then lower to 250. It may be too high of a temp for the prep bow. If a dish says oven safe to 350 degrees, I will only go to 325 degrees.

Hmmmm- I go to the max. I'm pretty sure the Barbie Cakes in the batter bowls were baked at 350 degrees.

That's a cute idea...cheesecake in a prep bowl as a gift!
I have seen and eaten cheesecake made in muffin tins.

1. How do I make individual cheesecakes without a springform pan?

To make individual cheesecakes without a springform pan, you can use Pampered Chef's Mini Cheesecake Pan. This pan allows you to easily remove the cheesecakes without a springform pan and ensures even baking.

2. What ingredients do I need to make individual cheesecakes?

The ingredients for individual cheesecakes include cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and graham cracker crumbs. You can also add toppings such as fruit, chocolate, or caramel for added flavor.

3. How many individual cheesecakes can I make with one batch?

With the Pampered Chef Mini Cheesecake Pan, you can make 12 individual cheesecakes with one batch of ingredients. This makes it perfect for parties or gatherings.

4. Can I freeze individual cheesecakes?

Yes, you can freeze individual cheesecakes. After the cheesecakes have cooled, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.

5. How do I remove individual cheesecakes from the pan?

To remove individual cheesecakes from the pan, use a small offset spatula to gently loosen the edges. Then, push up on the bottom of the pan to release the cheesecakes. You can also use Pampered Chef's Mini-Tart Shaper to easily remove the cheesecakes from the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mpkegley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC