• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Rolling Out the Perfect Cheeseburger Twist? Here's Some Tips!

In summary, the author found it hard to roll out the bread dough flat and get it to 4 inches wide. He also had trouble with the filling and the figure 8 pattern. He recommends cutting the dough and rolling it out, using less filling, and making the twist figure 8 pattern.
KirstenAnne
Silver Member
I made the cheeseburger twist from the Margarittaville theme and I found it hard to roll out the bread dough flat and to get to 4 inches wide! ANyone have any ideas on how to do it with ease!. I have a show coming up and don't want it to look hard to make

There is no easy way from what I have found, it takes some muscle to move that dough and get it to stay...you really have to work it with the Bakers Roller...I would just do it ahead of time and have it all ready to go before the show and hope that it doesn't bounce back!

Sorry, I don't think I was of any help, I am sure someone here will have some nifty tip.

Make sure you cut 3/4 of the way down through the seam on the dough. and then roll out the bread the way you like it. I was having problems with it too and then I tried cutting the bread dough and it worked wonders!

DZ's MOMIt says to put seam side down- Did you cut seam and then put it down?

If it's like the Chicken Bistro Twist that's in All The Best, you cut the french bread dough, roll it out, stuff it with the filling, wrap the sides around the filling and then flip them over and twist it together. If you have the All the Best cookbook it has instructions on the page with the Chicken Bistro Twist.

LolThanks Donna! I have to laugh now. :D My cheeseburger twist certanily did not look like that! WHen it said to do a figure 8- I made an actual 8. I also used way to much hamburger. Thank you again. Back to the drawing board and will try again.

Mine always comes out but sometimes it has WAY TOO MUCH filling in it! Just keep trying! You'll get it right!

What is a Cheeseburger Twist?

A Cheeseburger Twist is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of a cheeseburger with the convenience of a casserole. It is made with ground beef, cheese, and crescent roll dough, and can be customized with your favorite burger toppings.

How do I make a Cheeseburger Twist?

To make a Cheeseburger Twist, start by browning ground beef in a skillet. Once cooked, mix in your desired seasonings and toppings, such as onions, pickles, and ketchup. Next, unroll crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet and place the beef mixture on top. Roll up the dough and bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through.

Can I use different types of cheese in a Cheeseburger Twist?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer in a Cheeseburger Twist. Cheddar, American, or pepper jack are all great options. You can even mix and match different types of cheese for a unique flavor.

How long does a Cheeseburger Twist last in the fridge?

A Cheeseburger Twist can last in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. Simply reheat in the microwave or oven when ready to eat.

Can I freeze a Cheeseburger Twist?

Yes, you can freeze a Cheeseburger Twist before or after baking. If freezing before baking, wrap the unbaked casserole tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Thaw in the fridge before baking. If freezing after baking, let the casserole cool completely, then wrap in plastic wrap and foil. Thaw in the fridge and reheat in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
keynibear
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • tpchefpattie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies