• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheeseburger twist!!!!!HELP

KirstenAnne

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2006
I made the cheeseburger twist from the Margarittaville theme and I found it hard to roll out the bread dough flat and to get to 4 inches wide! ANyone have any ideas on how to do it with ease!. I have a show coming up and don't want it to look hard to make

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
There is no easy way from what I have found, it takes some muscle to move that dough and get it to stay...you really have to work it with the Bakers Roller...I would just do it ahead of time and have it all ready to go before the show and hope that it doesn't bounce back!

Sorry, I don't think I was of any help, I am sure someone here will have some nifty tip.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Make sure you cut 3/4 of the way down through the seam on the dough. and then roll out the bread the way you like it. I was having problems with it too and then I tried cutting the bread dough and it worked wonders!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
If it's like the Chicken Bistro Twist that's in All The Best, you cut the french bread dough, roll it out, stuff it with the filling, wrap the sides around the filling and then flip them over and twist it together. If you have the All the Best cookbook it has instructions on the page with the Chicken Bistro Twist.

KirstenAnne

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2006
Lol

Thanks Donna! I have to laugh now. :D My cheeseburger twist certanily did not look like that! WHen it said to do a figure 8- I made an actual 8. I also used way to much hamburger. Thank you again. Back to the drawing board and will try again.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Mine always comes out but sometimes it has WAY TOO MUCH filling in it! Just keep trying! You'll get it right!