• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on Last Night's Recipe: 'OK' - What Do Others Think?

I've been browning the meat and everything in the round baker...Thank you for all the feed back. I share comments w/my customer. She said her dh used the leftover on a sandwich & loved it.Yes, love it here, too -- and we do make it as sandwich as well. My family likes it better than a sloppy joe! :)
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have any feedback on this recipe? A host fixed it last night and said it was 'OK'. She said her husband thought it would be better as a sandwich mixture. Just wondering about other's thoughts

I luv this recipe and so has many of my hosts. In fact, just did it Tuesday night at a show and everyone loved it. The only thing I do different is I brown/drain the hamburger in the large micro cooker and add everything to the meat in that (mustard, ketchup & pickles). I represent it as a different spin on a Taco Salad.

I would say one of my all-time top 5 recipes. People LOVE it. I brown the burger in the saute skillet and mix the mustard/pickles/ketchep in the MFP. I usually sell a couple of those and Salad Berry Spinners with this recipe.

Sandi

I love it too and I am not a pickle fan (at least not in a sandwich) and definitely not a mustard fan (YUCK!). But they work in this recipe.

My family loves this recipe...Even the 13 year old picker eater...I usually add a little more mustard and ketchup to make it really moist. I did it at a show last week and everyone really seemed to like it too

I've done this at a few shows and initially people are hesitant, but then when they eat it, they really like it.

LOVE it...so easy...and delish! I always tell guests when I'm making it that it's a great way to use up leftover lettuce before it goes bad...and most people have these ingredients at home already...I know I do...so it's fairly inexpensive. Whenever I do make this at a show, everyone says increduloulsy "This really tastes like a cheeseburger!" LOL

pkd09 said:
I luv this recipe and so has many of my hosts. In fact, just did it Tuesday night at a show and everyone loved it. The only thing I do different is I brown/drain the hamburger in the large micro cooker and add everything to the meat in that (mustard, ketchup & pickles). I represent it as a different spin on a Taco Salad.

Great idea! I never thought about using the large micro cooker. I always lug my 12"skillet, even though nobody is ever interested in purchasing one. Using the micro cooker means I can also leave my classic batter bowl home. That's a whole lot less weight in my bag :)

Question--do you bake the hamburger bun croutons in the oven on the bar pan?

PamperedchefDaly said:
Great idea! I never thought about using the large micro cooker. I always lug my 12"skillet, even though nobody is ever interested in purchasing one. Using the micro cooker means I can also leave my classic batter bowl home. That's a whole lot less weight in my bag :)

Question--do you bake the hamburger bun croutons in the oven on the bar pan?

I've been browning the meat and everything in the round baker...

Thank you for all the feed back. I share comments w/my customer. She said her dh used the leftover on a sandwich & loved it.

Yes, love it here, too -- and we do make it as sandwich as well. My family likes it better than a sloppy joe! :)

I love this recipe! I do the meat in the dcb (two years ago that's what it said to do in the s.b.). This is always my recipe for my "Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville" parties. Guests DO love it. It makes it fun because so many are like "I don't care for pickles, or mustard, or onions, etc" but they try it and then are "Wow! That's great! Tastes like an old fashioned McD's burger!"

What are some common responses to the "OK" recipe?

Some people may find the recipe to be just average, while others may have really enjoyed it. Some may have found it to be too bland, while others thought it was full of flavor. Others may have had issues with the cooking instructions or ingredients.

How can I get more detailed feedback on the "OK" recipe?

You can ask specific questions about the recipe, such as which ingredients stood out or if there were any steps that were confusing. You can also ask for suggestions on how to improve the recipe for next time.

Should I take "OK" feedback as a bad sign?

Not necessarily. Everyone has different tastes and preferences, so it's normal for some people to find a recipe just ok. However, if you consistently receive "OK" feedback on multiple recipes, it may be worth reevaluating your cooking techniques or ingredient choices.

How can I use "OK" feedback to improve my recipes?

"OK" feedback can be helpful in identifying areas of improvement. Look for patterns in the feedback and consider incorporating suggestions into future recipes. You can also try making the recipe again with slight adjustments to see if it improves the overall response.

Is it important to get feedback on "OK" recipes?

Yes, feedback on "OK" recipes is just as valuable as feedback on recipes that receive rave reviews. It helps you understand the range of opinions and preferences among your audience and can guide you in creating more successful recipes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • smart2cook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • NewbyPChef