• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Cheese Recipes for the Cheese-Lovers in Your Life

C
chefmama
Anyone have any good "cheesy" recipes? Just talked with a host who LOVES cheese. I would like to give her some great choices for her show. :cool:

Thanks for any help that anyone can give me!! :)

You could do the Asagio cheese crisps that are part of the new recipes for spring.

You could also do a cheese platter using those multiple-shaped cookie cutters.

Cheesy Chili DipHere's a dip that I have made at many shows and for friends and family. It is usually the first thing to go at family gatherings! I make this as a first recipe and decorate a previously baked cake while the dip is cooking, although I think I'm going to be doing the garlic bites with the saute pan to promote the cookware special this month.

Layered Chili Cheese Dip

1 package (about 9oz/250g) cream cheese (softened)
2 cloves garlic (pressed)
1 can (14 1/4 oz/425g) Stagg Chili (original is fine)
1/2 medium onion (chopped)
1 cup chunky salsa
1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1 bag tortilla chips

1. Put cream cheese in Deep Dish Baker. Using Garlic Press add garlic on top of cream cheese. Mix and spread mixture over bottom of baker using Classic Scraper.

2. Using Smooth-Edge Can Opener open Stagg Chili and pour into Classic Batter Bowl. Using Measure-All Cup add salsa. Use Food Chopper to chop onion and add to bowl and mix. Pour this mixture on top of cream cheese/garlic layer and spread evenly.

3. Use Deluxe Cheese Grater to grate cheddar cheese on top of whole mixture.

4. Bake in oven (350F) until bubbly (15 mins).

5. Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy, Linda.

Baked BrieThis is a delicious appetizer. I couldn't believe how easy it is to make.
Kristi

Thanksfor everyone's ideas...

:cool:

PCKristi said:
This is a delicious appetizer. I couldn't believe how easy it is to make.
Kristi

Do you know right off hand which cookbook the baked brie is in? I'm having a Desperate Housewives party in a couple of weeks and I would like to make that. Thanks!

Baked Brie?I was actually just going to ask what the recipe is for making that since I don't have the Celebrate cookbook..

Thanks again... :D

Baked Brie with Apples & CranberriesHope this helps! :)
1. Our Small Bar Pan keeps this classy appetizer warm, allowing guests to savor every bite.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 12-15 minutes
1/2 cup chopped apple (1/2 medium)
1/4 cup sliced natural almonds
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese (about 4 inches in diameter)
Canapé French Bread , toasted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop apple with Food Chopper. Combine apple, almonds, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon in Small Batter Bowl; mix gently. Stir in butter just until ingredients are moistened.
Cut Brie in half horizontally using Utility Knife. Place one half of Brie, rind side down, on Small Bar Pan. Spoon half of the apple mixture onto bottom half of Brie, spreading evenly. Top with remaining half of Brie, rind side up. Spoon remaining apple mixture over top. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is soft and just begins to melt. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread, apple wedges or assorted crackers.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1 fat (1/2 carb)

Variation: Baked Brie with Pesto & Mushrooms: Using Food Chopper, chop 4 ounces mushrooms (1 cup) and 1/2 cup seasoned croutons. In Small (8-in.) Sauté Pan, cook mushrooms in 2 teaspoons olive oil 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat. Add chopped croutons and 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto; mix gently. Assemble and bake Brie as recipe directs. Garnish with red bell pepper strips.
Cook’s Tips: Brie is a French cheese known for its soft texture and downy, white rind. When preparing Brie, leave the rind on the cheese. The entire cheese is edible, including the rind. An 8-ounce wedge of Brie can be substituted for the round.

Thanks!For posting the Baked Brie recipe!!

:cool: :) :D :cool:

1. How do I make a delicious cheese platter for a party?

To create a tasty cheese platter, start by selecting a variety of cheeses such as aged cheddar, brie, and gouda. Add in some accompaniments like crackers, fresh fruit, and nuts for added flavor and texture. Arrange the cheeses and accompaniments on a large platter, making sure to leave enough space between them. You can also add some cured meats and olives for a savory touch. Serve at room temperature for optimal flavor.

2. What are some easy and cheesy appetizer ideas?

If you're looking for quick and easy appetizers, try making some cheesy dips like spinach and artichoke dip, or a warm and gooey queso dip. You can also make mini grilled cheese sandwiches using different types of cheese and bread, or bake some cheesy stuffed mushrooms. Another idea is to wrap puff pastry around brie cheese and bake until golden and melted.

3. Can I make a vegetarian-friendly cheese dish?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious cheese recipes that are vegetarian-friendly. You can make a cheesy vegetable lasagna using a variety of cheeses like ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan. Another option is to make a creamy mac and cheese using a blend of cheeses and adding in some roasted vegetables like broccoli or bell peppers. You can also make a cheesy vegetable quiche or a grilled cheese with roasted vegetables.

4. How can I incorporate cheese into my main dishes?

Cheese can add a delicious and creamy element to many main dishes. You can make a cheesy chicken parmesan by topping breaded chicken with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and baking until melted and bubbly. Another option is to add shredded cheese to a homemade pizza or make a cheesy pasta dish like fettuccine alfredo. You can also add melted cheese on top of burgers or make a cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole.

5. Are there any unique or gourmet cheese recipes to try?

Absolutely! You can make a fancy and delicious cheese souffle, which is a light and airy cheese-based dish. Another option is to make a cheese fondue, which is perfect for entertaining. You can also try making a gourmet grilled cheese with unique combinations of cheese and toppings like fig jam and brie or pesto and provolone. Lastly, you can make a fancy cheese board with a variety of artisanal cheeses, charcuterie, and other accompaniments for a gourmet experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bsaxman