• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bucket List Adventures: 10 Thrilling Experiences

In summary, some examples of bucket list adventures include skydiving, bungee jumping, swimming with sharks, hiking to Machu Picchu, and hot air balloon rides. These experiences are carefully selected and vetted for safety, but there is always a certain level of risk involved. People with physical limitations may be able to participate in some adventures, but it's important to review any age or health restrictions before booking. Adventures can be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on their website. Cancellation and change policies vary and should be carefully reviewed before booking. The Pampered Chef customer service team can assist with any necessary changes.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone made these and lived to tell about them?

Cheese fries5538_n.jpg

think I'll give 'em a try. If you don't hear from me ever again, you'll know what happened :)

Let us know how they turn out! Enjoy!

So I made them yesterday. Super easy. Delicious but taste more like the inside of a baked potato with tons of butter & cheese. I seasoned mine with s&p and 3 onion rub (I put that s*&t on everything!). The edges got a bit crunchy. My family gobbled them up and wanted more.

Just a thought. In Quick Tips recently I posted info about when to salt. They might turn out crispier if you salt towards or at the end.
Sounds like they're a winner. Thanks for making and reviewing!

Thought I'd update everyone...this has become a family favorite and I make them at least a couple times a week! They have taken the place of fries or tots (yes, we love our potatoes!). They are so amazingly easy. I season them with butter, our 3 Onion Rub and Sea Salt, cook 15 minutes, add cheddar cheese and bacon pieces (chop a couple slices of cooked bacon), toss, and cook 2 more minutes. I think this could even be a fabulous demo for a show! Do a 30 minute chicken before the guests arrive, and make this (bacon in the ridged baker while prepping the potatoes), have 2-3 people peel a couple potatoes (or 2 large ones), cut in half or 1/3 and slice with ff cutter...rest of steps. Hmmm. I may have to make this a Dinner in a Dash recipe for September!

1. What are some examples of bucket list adventures?

Some examples of bucket list adventures include skydiving, bungee jumping, swimming with sharks, hiking to Machu Picchu, and hot air balloon rides.

2. Are these experiences safe?

All of the experiences in the "Bucket List Adventures" list are carefully selected and vetted to ensure safety. However, as with any adventurous activity, there is always a certain level of risk involved.

3. Can I participate in these adventures if I have physical limitations?

It depends on the specific adventure and your individual physical limitations. Some experiences may have age or health restrictions, so it's important to carefully review the details before booking. However, there are also plenty of adventures that can be enjoyed by people of all abilities.

4. How do I book one of these adventures?

You can book your "Bucket List Adventure" through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the specific adventure you're interested in and follow the booking instructions.

5. Can I cancel or change my booking?

Cancellation and change policies vary depending on the specific adventure and its provider. It's important to carefully review the details of your booking before making a purchase. If you need to make changes, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003