• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese Crumbler Talk: Tips, Complaints, Praise & More

In summary, the Cheese Crumbler is a versatile tool that can be used for various purposes such as crumbling cheese, making butter crumbs for streusel toppings, and removing brownies from the pan. It works well with different types of cheese like Feta and Tofu, and can also be used for cutting cakes and other desserts. It is a valuable addition to any kitchen and has received positive reviews from users. Other tools can also be used for similar purposes, but the Cheese Crumbler is the easiest and most effective option.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Cheese Crumbler. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Does anyone know what other cheeses besides Blue this would work well on? Feta???

I was thinking Feta. I use it on my salads and it is cheaper to buy in block rather than crumbled but it is not easy to crumble.

Does anyone have other ideas for this product???

I don't like Blue Cheese or Feta. On the description is says "Make butter crumbs for streusel topping, too", which would probably be the only thing I might use it for. Does anyone use Tofu? I have no experience with Tofu, but for some reason, that popped into my mind...

I think it would work well to remove brownies from the brownie pan.

I use this tool to remove brownies (and anything I cook in the brownie pan) from the brownie pan. I also discovered another use when I was prepping for a show at which I was doing a brownie trifle. While cutting the brownies in fourths for the trifle I kept having to wipe the brownie off my knife. What a waste of brownie and messy. So I tried this tool. It cut the brownie easily with NOTHING sticking to the tool so every cut was clean and neat. It would also work great to cut a sheet cake if the cake wasn't too thick. I am baking a carrot cake this weekend and will try the cheese cutter that matches this to see if it works as well with cakes.I love to find additional uses for our tools. That adds value to them. Personally I thought this was a waste as I don't use much bleu cheese but I earned it so it sat in my drawer until I thought of these things. Now I need to get one for each person I have given a brownie pan to so they can use it. There are other tools that can be used to remove things from the brownie pan such as the citrus peeler, the tool that comes with the Single Servings Pan and, I am told, the pan scraper that comes with our stones but this one is the easiest and has the added benefit of being able to neatly cut things like cakes, brownies, cheeses...

Hello everyone,I just wanted to share my thoughts on the Cheese Crumbler. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use this product and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed.First of all, the design of the Cheese Crumbler is sleek and modern, making it a great addition to any kitchen. The blades are sharp and sturdy, making it easy to crumble a variety of cheeses in just a few seconds. I also love that it is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.In terms of tips, I would suggest using harder cheeses for the best results. Soft cheeses tend to stick to the blades and can be a bit messier to clean up. Also, make sure to hold the Cheese Crumbler firmly in place when using it, as the blades are sharp and can cause injury if not handled properly.I have not experienced any complaints with this product, but I have received plenty of praise from customers who have used it. They have all been impressed with how quickly and efficiently it crumbles cheese, and many have even said it has made their meal prep much easier.Overall, I highly recommend the Cheese Crumbler to anyone looking for a convenient and efficient way to crumble cheese. It's a great tool to have in the kitchen and I have no doubt it will become a staple for many households.Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts on this product. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the cheese crumbler?

The cheese crumbler is a simple and efficient tool for grating cheese. Simply place the desired amount of cheese in the crumbler, turn the handle, and the cheese will be grated into small crumbles. You can use these crumbles as a topping for salads, pasta, or any other dish you desire.

2. Can the cheese crumbler be used for other foods besides cheese?

While the cheese crumbler is designed specifically for grating cheese, it can also be used for grating other foods such as chocolate, nuts, or even vegetables like carrots or zucchini. Just make sure to cut the food into small pieces before placing them in the crumbler.

3. How do I clean the cheese crumbler?

Cleaning the cheese crumbler is easy and only requires a few simple steps. First, disassemble the crumbler by removing the handle and separating the two grating plates. Then, rinse the plates and handle with warm water and soap. You can also use a small brush to remove any stuck cheese. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.

4. Can I adjust the size of the cheese crumbles?

Yes, you can adjust the size of the cheese crumbles by turning the handle either clockwise or counterclockwise. Turning it clockwise will produce finer crumbles, while turning it counterclockwise will result in larger crumbles. Experiment with different sizes to find the perfect one for your dish!

5. Is the cheese crumbler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cheese crumbler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability. The dishwasher may cause the crumbler to rust over time. If you do choose to use the dishwasher, make sure to place the crumbler in the top rack away from the heating element.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg