• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheddar Potato Puffs Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, the recipe for Cheddar Potato Puffs calls for mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, green onion, corn flakes, eggs, and a few other simple ingredients. It is easy to make and perfect for parties or gatherings. Just mix everything together, bake for 30 minutes, and enjoy hot and crispy puffs!
dizzzi
Anyone have the recipe for Cheddar Potato Puffs? I believe that is the correct name. Some of the ingredients include green onion, potato flakes, cheddar cheese and corn flakes. I am at a loss for this recipe and one of my hosts wants to use it at a future party, only problem is, she also doesnt know the complete recipe.

Any help is always appreciated! Thanks!

Cheddar Potato PuffsIngredients:- 1/2 cup butter- 2 tablespoons diced green onion- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 2 cups mashed potatoes, prepared- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs- 2 eggs, beatenInstructions:preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add green onion, garlic powder, and salt, and cook until the onion is tender.In a large bowl, combine the melted butter mixture, mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, and corn flake crumbs. Mix until everything is evenly combined.Add beaten eggs and mix until combined.Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.

Sure, I actually have a great recipe for Cheddar Potato Puffs that I found online a while ago. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the potato flakes and hot water until well combined. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down.
3. Add in the shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onion, crushed corn flakes, and beaten egg to the potato mixture. Mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, form the mixture into small balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the puffs are golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!Hope this helps and that your host loves the Cheddar Potato Puffs at her party! Let me know how they turn out.

1. How long does it take to make the cheddar potato puffs?

The total time for this recipe is about 45 minutes, including prep and baking time.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of cheddar?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese for this recipe, such as mozzarella or pepper jack.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the cheddar potato puffs ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

4. Can I add additional ingredients to the potato puffs?

Absolutely! You can add in chopped bacon, diced ham, or even some sautéed vegetables to give the recipe some extra flavor and texture.

5. Can I use frozen shredded potatoes instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen shredded potatoes for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely and squeeze out any excess moisture before mixing them with the rest of the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• love2cook2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies