• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking the Outside Order Checkbox: Your Guide to Submitting a Party

In summary, when you check the "Outside Order" option when submitting a party, it does not have any immediate effect. However, it helps for record-keeping and makes it easier to print out receipts for outside orders. It also allows for targeted follow-up calls with customers who did not attend the show but placed an order. This can be useful for offering additional products or booking opportunities. It also helps to remember who did not attend the party, making follow-up calls more effective.
naekelsey
Gold Member
This is going to be a dumb question but I have to ask..

What happens when you check the part where it says Outside Order when submitting a party?

Nothing that I have noticed. I believe it is mainly for our records.

Nothing happens but it is easier when you need to print out receipts for outside orders because they are all marked.

it also helps for your customer care calls.... you can see if it's checked "outside order" they did not attend the show. So you wouldn't say, "this is ______ and we met at ______'s cooking show"

It gives you a filtered list of people to contact after the show with specific info. Like asking about a booking or if they placed a $58 order, you can call and see if they would be interested in adding something to their order to get the monthly guest bonus product. It just makes it much easier to speak to everyone who did not attend the party but placed an order. You know that being at the show is best for us. This makes it possible to remember specifically who did not come so it makes those Customer Care or Morning After calls much more important but also easier for you. Yeah, you do not want to seem really out there by saying, I met you last night at so and so's party, when they did not even attend!

naekelsey said:
This is going to be a dumb question but I have to ask..QUOTE]

There are no dumb questions! Ask away. Unless of course it's one of those questions that is asked over and over and over and over on the same thread or at the same time under different topics (perhaps to ensure the question is seen and/or replied to). That irks the crap out of me!:grumpy:

Just sayin'

What is "Checking Outside Order"?

"Checking Outside Order" is a process where we verify orders that were placed directly with a Pampered Chef consultant, rather than through our website or customer service. This helps ensure that the orders are accurate and that the consultant receives credit for the sale.

How can I check the status of my outside order?

To check the status of your outside order, please contact the consultant who took your order. They will be able to provide you with updates and information on the progress of your order.

Can I make changes to my outside order?

Yes, you can make changes to your outside order by contacting the consultant who took your order. They will be able to assist you with any changes or updates that you need to make.

What is the timeline for processing outside orders?

The timeline for processing outside orders may vary depending on the consultant's schedule and the volume of orders they have. However, we strive to process all outside orders as quickly as possible and typically aim to have them shipped within 2-3 business days.

Can I cancel my outside order?

Yes, you can cancel your outside order by contacting the consultant who took your order. They will be able to assist you with cancelling the order and issuing a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies