• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my Help Whip Cancer shipment?

In summary, an incentive shipment is a reward or incentive given for meeting certain requirements or goals. To check on your incentive shipment, you can contact the company or organization responsible for sending it. Common requirements for receiving an incentive shipment include meeting sales targets or participating in specific programs. In most cases, you can track your incentive shipment online or through customer service. If you haven't received your incentive shipment, contact the company or organization for assistance.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I know we have discussed this, but I can't seem to find it. I have not received the Help Whip Cancer items and many of my cluster mates have. I was wondering if I could check the shipment status somehow?

Easiest way to check is to go to cc and make an adjustment. Click the box that says you don't know what the show number is and then search all types. It should show as a G code. Then go to FedEx and use track by reference number. Use the entire line and add 01 after it. You should be able to find it.

Make sure the 2 shows were actually Feb. dated shows. I had a consultant who turned in a Jan. show and a Feb. show and thought that would work, but of course it doesn't.

It does show up for an adjustment. I just can't get FedEx to track it.

I moved recently and I am not sure where it was sent.

I did send HO an email. So, we will see what happens.

mine came smart post so it never showed up on the fed ex site

You're right, mine didn't come FedEx either--last couple incentives have come regular mail. Got my Mother's Day tote a couple days ago :)

OK HO tracked it and it was USPS. It went to the leasing office and they never called. I got it today!Its the one thing I don't like about this place... all shipments to office. They don't want packages outside of the homes. Well, wait until ya'll get one of my shows! LOL Thank God I am only there until August.

Thanks so much for your help!

1. What is an incentive shipment?

An incentive shipment is a shipment of goods or products that is given as a reward or incentive for meeting certain requirements or goals. It is typically used as a way to motivate employees or customers.

2. How do I check on my incentive shipment?

To check on your incentive shipment, you can contact the company or organization that is responsible for sending it. They should be able to provide you with information on the status of your shipment and any tracking information.

3. What are the common requirements for receiving an incentive shipment?

The requirements for receiving an incentive shipment can vary depending on the company or organization providing it. Common requirements may include meeting sales targets, completing certain tasks or projects, or participating in specific programs or events.

4. Can I track my incentive shipment?

Yes, in most cases you can track your incentive shipment. Many companies and organizations provide tracking information for their shipments, which can usually be accessed online or through customer service.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my incentive shipment?

If you haven't received your incentive shipment, the first step is to contact the company or organization that is responsible for sending it. They can provide you with information on the status of your shipment and help resolve any issues that may have caused a delay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ktraceyk