• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick Start Boxes: Are Your Catalogs Up to Date?

In summary, Quick Start Boxes are specially curated sets of essential kitchen tools and cooking supplies by Pampered Chef. They can be checked by logging into your account and are not mandatory, but highly recommended for new cooks. They cannot be customized, but are available year-round with varying contents. Look out for special promotions and limited edition boxes.
Sheila
Gold Member
I only have 3 people in my upline, a NED, SED & AD. The SED just sent out an e-mail to let her downline know that we all need to check our Quick Start Boxes! She said she had the right pack of catalogs included in the box, but when she opened the host packets, there were Fall '09 catalogs in there. She checked EVERY box, and every one had Fall '09 catalogs in the host packet!!!

She's notified HO, but I figured each of you would want to know as well. ;)

Thank you for sharing this, Sheila! I will share this with others.

You are welcome. And yes, spread the word! ;)

1. What are Quick Start Boxes?

Quick Start Boxes are sets of essential kitchen tools and cooking supplies that are specially curated by Pampered Chef to help you get started with your cooking journey. They contain high-quality products that are versatile and designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I check my Quick Start Box?

To check your Quick Start Box, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Under the "Orders" section, you will find a list of your recent orders. Click on the order that includes your Quick Start Box and you will be able to view the contents of your box.

3. Do I have to purchase a Quick Start Box?

No, purchasing a Quick Start Box is not mandatory. However, it is a great way to get started with Pampered Chef and it is highly recommended for those who are new to cooking or looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.

4. Can I customize my Quick Start Box?

At this time, Quick Start Boxes cannot be customized. However, they are thoughtfully curated to include a variety of products that will be useful for any home cook.

5. How often are Quick Start Boxes available?

Quick Start Boxes are typically available year-round, but the contents may vary depending on the season. Keep an eye out for special promotions and limited edition boxes throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • PampMomof3