• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Leadership Reservation

In summary, "Check Your Leadership Reservation" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to check their reservation status for potential leadership promotions. The tool can be accessed through the consultant account and provides information on current reservation status, requirements for promotion, and projected timeline. It is not possible to make changes to the reservation through the tool, and it is available on both the desktop and app versions of the consultant account.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just got an e-mail from Experient telling me that the reservation needed to be paid or it would be cancelled. I provided CC information with the reservation, so I wouldn't sure what was going on. It seems that they 'overlooked' my credit card information & hadn't processed my reservation completely. I called & they took care of it right over the phone.

Another thing to do is to double check your airfare.Southwest lowered fares and I now have a $25 credit, which I'll use when we go to Miami in April.

You can get a credit from the Airlines?

heather223 said:
You can get a credit from the Airlines?

I never heard of that either please share!

A credit from the airlines, nuh-uh.....seriously???!!!???

Deb has done it with Southwest; I have done it with Airtran. I currently have a $20.00 credit because my ticket to Denver dropped by $20.00

Call your airline and ask--that's the only way to know if they'll do it. Southwest will do it for NO CHARGE, NO FEE.You don't know unless you ask. Check the fare, then call them.

Heard Jet Blue will also.

1. What is "Check Your Leadership Reservation"?

"Check Your Leadership Reservation" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows current consultants to check their reservation status for potential leadership promotions.

2. How do I access the "Check Your Leadership Reservation" tool?

You can access the tool by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "My Leadership Reservation" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.

3. What information does the "Check Your Leadership Reservation" tool provide?

The tool provides information on your current reservation status, as well as any steps you need to take to meet the requirements for a leadership promotion. It also shows your projected timeline for when you may be eligible for a promotion.

4. Can I use the "Check Your Leadership Reservation" tool to make changes to my reservation?

No, the tool is only for checking your reservation status and does not allow for any changes to be made. If you need to make changes to your reservation, please contact your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support.

5. Is the "Check Your Leadership Reservation" tool available on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, the tool is available on both the desktop version and the app version of the Pampered Chef consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampMomof3