• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Mystery Debit on Bank Statement: What is WFC PBP CP2011 for $60?

In summary, "Check Your Bank Statements!!!" is a reminder to regularly review your bank account activity to ensure accuracy and authorization. It is recommended to check your bank statements at least once a month, and more frequently if there is suspicious activity. When checking, look for unauthorized or incorrect charges and make sure your balance is as expected. If an error is found, contact your bank immediately to minimize financial damage. Checking bank statements is important for catching fraudulent charges, tracking spending and budget, and maintaining a good standing account.
flemings99
Gold Member
While on-line checking my accounts I noticed an odd debit:

WFC PBP CP2011 $60

I have no idea what this is. The only debit I've ever used on my PC checking is the PC debit which I just started using with the change. So, I checked and of course there are no $60 debits with PC. Plus, all my PC debits clearly say PC.

I googled the letters and tons of SCAMS links show up and horror stories of people trying to get their $ back.

Just curious if anyone else "new" to the PC debit card is having this issue? Guess I'll be making a trip to the bank tomorrow! URG!:mad:

Take the proof from online showing these as scams. I've not seen this (yet), and I've always had the Debit Card.

So I just spent almost an hr. at the bank. Their recommendation, fill out a fraud form-done, submit a ($25 Fee) stop pymt - done - which keeps them from being able to pull future $ as long as it's from the same biz name, which they could change; submit a request for biz phone number (of course it wasn't listed in the system) which takes several days--if you can get one. And if I am hacked again, to close the account and open a new one. UGH! Scary part is the teller said they had my name & full account number so on "paper" it looks legit. No way of knowing how they got the information. ++fingers they don't strike again!

What does "Check Your Bank Statements!!!" mean?

"Check Your Bank Statements!!!" is a reminder to regularly review your bank account activity to ensure that all transactions are accurate and authorized. It is important to monitor your bank statements to catch any fraudulent or mistaken charges.

How often should I check my bank statements?

It is recommended to check your bank statements at least once a month. However, you may want to check more frequently if you make frequent transactions or if there has been suspicious activity on your account.

What should I look for when checking my bank statements?

When reviewing your bank statements, you should look for any unauthorized or incorrect charges, such as purchases you did not make or fees you were not aware of. You should also ensure that your account balance matches what you expect it to be.

What should I do if I find an error on my bank statement?

If you find an error on your bank statement, you should contact your bank immediately. They can investigate the issue and work to resolve it. It is important to act quickly to minimize any potential financial damage.

Why is it important to check my bank statements?

Checking your bank statements is important for several reasons. It allows you to catch any unauthorized or incorrect charges, which can help prevent financial losses. It also helps you keep track of your spending and budget, and ensures that your account is in good standing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kailyon