• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demarle at Home: A Groundbreaking Opportunity in Ohio!

In summary, the person who responded to my superbowl flyer said that Demarle is a new company to Ohio and this is a groundbreaking opportunity. She said that the CEO is coming to her house next week to do a presentation and would I be interested in coming. She said that she doesn't want to take me away from PC but I could do this also!! They sell silicone bakeware. I checked out their website (www.demarleathome.com) and most of their catalog
nicki25
Silver Member
I sent out my superbowl flyer and I got this response today from someone who sells Demarle at Home. She said that Demarle is new to Ohio and this is a groundbreaking opportunity. She said that the CEO is coming to her house next week to do a presentation and would I be interested in coming. She said she doesn't want to take me away from PC but I could do this also!! They sell LOTS of silicone bakeware. I checked out their website (www.demarleathome.com) and most of their catalog is silicone bakeware. But it seems so expensive. See for yourself and let me know what you think. (Not that I would ever even consider leaving PC, I just want to know what you all think).

Back of the catalog is very PC-like. They seem very new and still starting out getting off the ground. I don't see silicone bakeware keeping people's attention for years to come...you can only have so much. It'll be interesting to see if they build a name for themselves and are competition or if they come and go...

janetupnorth said:
Back of the catalog is very PC-like. They seem very new and still starting out getting off the ground. I don't see silicone bakeware keeping people's attention for years to come...you can only have so much. It'll be interesting to see if they build a name for themselves and are competition or if they come and go...

I agree. I don't think I would ever use that much silicone bakeware. Where would you store all of it???

They'll come and go just like SO many other copycat companies have over teh years...

I am surprised how little comes with the kit, and the mandoline looks like a toy, LOL! I do think it is a good idea to have the huge party trays to make a bunch of treats at once, but can you imagine getting that into the oven?? Do you put it on a baking sheet?

Yes, so little comes in the $150 kit!

I agree the kit is very small. I also noticed that they recommend using their baking sheet w/ their silicone, where ours has a metal ring. Also the tangs on their knives do not run the legnth of the handle, that's just asking for breakage in a heavily used knife, yet they are the same price as ours. Just another example of what makes PC great and why our products are more than worth the money!

I have seen this product up close and don't like it. It is hard to clean and gets gummy residue on it. Plus, it is not reinforced, so you need to put a pan or something under it - not like our Silicone stuff.

Their fonts and images look very familiar!! I think it is another sub-branch of Southern Living At Home, Taste of Home, etc.

I think its great they can download the catalog on the website, I wish we could do that. Would save a bit for us to let customers download the catalog if they want.

Chef Kearns said:
Their fonts and images look very familiar!! I think it is another sub-branch of Southern Living At Home, Taste of Home, etc.
I thought that too!! It looked like they took a PC catalog and mixed and matched. Is it me or does the front cover look like the dim sum recipes on a simple additions. Do they even sell that plate? Why would they have something on their catalog cover that they aren't selling??

my SL conssultant told me last week TOH has already been sold by readers digest.The founder of TOH used to be part of SL

Teresa Lynn said:
my SL conssultant told me last week TOH has already been sold by readers digest.The founder of TOH used to be part of SL

I've already met several past TOH consultants! I hope you guys didn't burn those bridges out there. Your girlfriends that decided to try TOH and don't like it may want to fallback on Pampered Chef. I didn't have any. Too bad!:rolleyes:

1. What is Demarle at Home?

Demarle at Home is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. They are known for their innovative non-stick baking products and have been in the business for over 30 years.

2. How can I become a Demarle at Home consultant?

To become a Demarle at Home consultant, you can sign up through their website or speak to a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes a variety of products and training materials, and pay a small fee to join the company.

3. What makes Demarle at Home a groundbreaking opportunity in Ohio?

Demarle at Home is a groundbreaking opportunity in Ohio because it allows individuals to start their own business and become their own boss. With the support and training provided by the company, consultants have the potential to earn a significant income while also having the flexibility to work from home and set their own schedule.

4. What are the benefits of being a Demarle at Home consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Demarle at Home consultant, including the opportunity to earn a generous commission, discounts on products for personal use, and the ability to work from home. Consultants also have access to training and support from the company and can build their own team of consultants to increase their earnings potential.

5. Can I host a Demarle at Home party in Ohio?

Yes, you can host a Demarle at Home party in Ohio. Simply contact a local consultant to schedule a date and time for the party. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to have a fun and informative gathering with friends while also earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies