• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check This Out! Ebay Again Item!!!

In summary, the winning bid was US $51.00 and the total cost of the auction items was US $106.95. The shipping costs were US $9.95.
schel
Winning bid: US $51.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Mar-16-08 17:18:54 PDT
Shipping costs: US $9.95
US Postal Service Priority Mail®
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Midwest, United States
History: 21 bids
Winning bidder: ksah3447( 5 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Mar-09-08 17:18:54 PDT
Starting bid: US $0.01
Payment methods: PayPal
See details

Get 10% back on your first eBay purchase with eBay MasterCard! Max rebate $25. US Residents Only See Details | Apply Now

Meet the seller
Seller: tpcdeals( 35)

Makes me so mad!!!
Schel

Attachments

• 1d79_2.jpg
    1d79_2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 507
$51. wow---so when i grow up--- lol----

Wow - anyone want to buy mine for $51? I'll throw in FREE shipping! ;)

lol---Janet anyone WHO thinks they can't book party's should see this---FOR SURE---

oK - dizzy Dor here - did someone just pay 51 dollars for that host special in may ???? you have got to be kidding me -

I saw it earlier tonight and couldn't get over the price they were going to get for it!!!!:yuck:

Unbelieveable that people will purchase and not have a show to earn!

THEY SURE DID----and they did not get ANYTHING for free-----
so we now know its HOT---lets book MAY----

Damn - I don't even like it -

Ok - Lets sell May!!

Just wondering..Is the May host special available to purchase full price by guests in May?

Nope. It's available to May hosts only. If any consultants didn't earn it, they have to host their own show to get it, too.

I noticed this the other day and ann sent me the email and i couldn't believe it i found 3 auctions for this same hostess item and it totally discussed me.

I saw that going for $51 earlier. I'm shocked that someone reported it and it didn't get off there. If I remember right the seller's name is tpcdeals. Um... come on, clearly they only sell PC products on there! I've seen them on there before with consultant only items. I was going to give mine to my aunt but if anyone wants to buy it for $51, I'll let them!

$51?!?!?!Shoot-I'll give it to someone for $45!! (and I like it!!) Seems like you could spend $51 on snacks, hold a party and get a heck of a lot more in free and discounted product!!

I REALLY like it.....and I REALLY want one.....but $51.00?!?!?

I don't think so.

yikes.

jkinak said:
Shoot-I'll give it to someone for $45!! (and I like it!!) Seems like you could spend $51 on snacks, hold a party and get a heck of a lot more in free and discounted product!!
I'll one up you with $40 :D :D Oh wait, cannot give it away yet, I want to show it off at my parties.

what really burns my a$$ about this is the potential for money to be raised for the ACS!!! If that person that won would have put as much effort into doing a fundraiser for May, imagine how many pink items she could have sold??!!!

Opened up a can of worms did I??
I was mad to, because I did not get my shows in in time and could have got it for free. See what I get for listening to my hubby... "We will be home in plenty of time for you to get your show submitted!" Grrrrrrrrrr!
I should make him host a show at his work so I can get it in May and make him pay!

Schel :)

FYI... I did report it.
Schel

That'll learn him!If I have a show in May, I will NOT pick the pink bowl. I'd rather have the SA plate and woven selections thing to go under it. Shows people the quality of Woven Selections, and it will be around a lot longer than that pink dish!

I'm just gonna host a May show to get it since I didn't earn it. :( Forgot to change the date of a show when we ended up moving it...

I do have a question though....is there a limit to the # of a host item you can purchase?

Only 1 per current host & 1 per past host booked from at the show.

kathijenkins said:
I'm just gonna host a May show to get it since I didn't earn it. :( Forgot to change the date of a show when we ended up moving it...I do have a question though....is there a limit to the # of a host item you can purchase?
There is - one per show. That's why Feb's was so amazing - not only did you get any item you wanted (not choice from three), you got TWO of them!ETA - I am such a slow typer... AND I forgot the part about booked host!

stacywhitlow said:
Only 1 per current host & 1 per past host booked from at the show.

Thanks for the info!:) Kinda bites, but at least I'll be able to get one!:D It's just tooo cute but I think it would be cheaper to host the show than pay $51 on Ebay for it!! What's wrong with these people?:grumpy:

Di_Can_Cook said:
That'll learn him!

If I have a show in May, I will NOT pick the pink bowl. I'd rather have the SA plate and woven selections thing to go under it. Shows people the quality of Woven Selections, and it will be around a lot longer than that pink dish!

Already have the woven selection and SA plate, but want the dish. I think it is more don't have it and my head thinks I need EVERYTHING! Can you say I am a little OCD!!
Schel

schel said:
Already have the woven selection and SA plate, but want the dish. I think it is more don't have it and my head thinks I need EVERYTHING! Can you say I am a little OCD!!
Schel

Yup I with you. You have to have everything:p

have to post this.....went on the big "E" to check things out....someone has a listing for 3 Quikut paring knives (2 cranberry, 1 white) - current bid is $7.50 plus $2.15 s&h. LOL. Can't believe it.......

itsjustCarla said:
have to post this.....went on the big "E" to check things out....someone has a listing for 3 Quikut paring knives (2 cranberry, 1 white) - current bid is $7.50 plus $2.15 s&h. LOL. Can't believe it.......

What is wrong with people? Why don't they just go on to PC.com and give it to a consultant - esshhh!

PamperedDor said:
What is wrong with people? Why don't they just go on to PC.com and give it to a consultant - esshhh!
Some people think that everything on eBay is a bargain, which isn't the case. (obviously) And they also may not be aware of the corporate site. Or don't want to be "pestered" by a consultant.

It almost makes you want to email the winner and say you could have gotten this for $X with no shipping cost. I will help you get that and stuff for FREE.
I know it's against Ebay policy, but a girl can dream huh.

Here is my thought on this~ I agree with the HO ebay policy 100%, but as we all know as consultants that there are times we earn items that we don't particually care for and I understand selling it if you need to make extra $, but seriously if you are going to sell a consultant/ host only item then have the respect that you wait UNTIL the special is over or the item is discontinued. (Or show an act of kindness and give the item you don't like/ want away to someone for FREE!) I wouldn't be so upset if this was being sold in June!! :mad:

heather223 said:
Here is my thought on this~ I agree with the HO ebay policy 100%, but as we all know as consultants that there are times we earn items that we don't particually care for and I understand selling it if you need to make extra $, but seriously if you are going to sell a consultant/ host only item then have the respect that you wait UNTIL the special is over or the item is discontinued. (Or show an act of kindness and give the item you don't like/ want away to someone for FREE!) I wouldn't be so upset if this was being sold in June!! :mad:
I agree with this only because right now it's only available to those consultants that earned it. We don't know if that consultant gave it to someone who sold it on ebay but when the seller's name is tpcdeals and the only items they are selling are PC items, it really hits home. I earned the bowl and don't really like it but I still plan on taking it to all my April and May shows to promote HWC! I'll be giving it to my aunt when May is done.

I just have to laugh at that b/c people are always overpaying on Ebay for PC stuff. Even current things WITH direct shipping! I agree that we shouldn't be able to sell on Ebay. I do think discontinued items would be okay since it'd be nice to get rid of that stuff, but now with the outlet, that's kind of an issue too. The idea would be to recap money, not make your income with it. I think this is one of those things that should not even get a warning. It's SO obvious that it's wrong! If I have an extra one, I may sell it, but in person :).

Jules711 said:
I just have to laugh at that b/c people are always overpaying on Ebay for PC stuff. Even current things WITH direct shipping! I agree that we shouldn't be able to sell on Ebay. I do think discontinued items would be okay since it'd be nice to get rid of that stuff, but now with the outlet, that's kind of an issue too. The idea would be to recap money, not make your income with it. I think this is one of those things that should not even get a warning. It's SO obvious that it's wrong! If I have an extra one, I may sell it, but in person :).

I hear what you are saying, but even that is a no no. Nothing with a Pampered Chef logo.
Schel

tpcdeals should be terminated period end of story that is wrong.

schel said:
I hear what you are saying, but even that is a no no. Nothing with a Pampered Chef logo.
Schel
You can sell used items at a yard sale - and that's in person.

schel said:
Schel

Even what? Selling something to someone in person? When it's my personal overstock or something new that I have? I didn't think that's an issue at all. After all, I know a lot of people that simply will not order and love a deal.

1. What is the winning bid for this item?

The winning bid for this item was US $51.00.

2. How much does shipping cost and where does it ship to?

The shipping cost for this item is US $9.95 and it ships to the United States.

3. Where is the item located?

The item is located in the Midwest, United States.

4. How many bids were placed on this item?

There were 21 bids placed on this item.

5. Who was the winning bidder?

The winning bidder was ksah3447 with a feedback score of 5.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Back