• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check the Pampered Chef Calendars

In summary, another consultant in my cluster discovered a problem with the PC calendars she received. They have two Januarys and two Octobers (no December 2009and no November 2010). Of the 100 she ordered, 75 were bad. Since they were a special order item, she isn't sure if she is going to get replacements or if they are going to refund her money. She's waiting to hear back from PC on that.
LDelgado35
Gold Member
Another consultant in my cluster discovered a problem with the PC calendars she received. They have two Januarys and two Octobers (no December 2009and no November 2010). Of the 100 she ordered, 75 were bad. Since they were a special order item, she isn't sure if she is going to get replacements or if they are going to refund her money. She's waiting to hear back from PC on that.

Uh-oh...I haven't seen them yet. I think they did this before! Is Merrill THAT rinky-dink that they don't have a reliable proof reader?

This year's calendars were coming from PC. Not sure who was printing them but PC is who offered them for sale.

PC printed them this year, not Merrill.

not again - does that mean we have to wait months for some "free" stickers"... ugh!

Well, somebody is gonna be in trouble if alot of them are like that.

going to check mine now! will let you know what I find.

doughmama said:
not again - does that mean we have to wait months for some "free" stickers"... ugh!

I have'nt seen them yet. I went in on some with another consultant.

I got new ones last year. I'm not doing cheesy stickers!

I will have to check mine. I haven't even looked at them yet. I went in with another consultant and I ordered them. So I will have to say something to her to make sure that she doesn't mind me opening her's up.

mine are fine.

I got mine at conference and haven't even looked at them! Which reminds me I need to start remembering to bring them to my shows!

I also went in with someone! I am emailing her now! Let's hope there isn't a problem!

:::whew:::
Thankfully mine are ok!

Mine's fine. Just a reminder: they start with December 2009.I'm still enjoying the error in the 2009 calendar. My birthday is November 3, so I get two this year. :)

i got mine at conference and the few I just pulled to look are ok. :)

Just got mine the other day and they are okay too!!! Thank Goodness.

so far mine look fine....:D

Just checked mine, they are good :)

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef calendar?

The Pampered Chef calendar is a useful tool for keeping track of important dates and events within the company. It includes information about product releases, sales promotions, and training sessions.

2. How often is the Pampered Chef calendar updated?

The Pampered Chef calendar is updated on a monthly basis to ensure that all information is current and accurate. Any changes or additions will be reflected on the calendar as soon as they are made.

3. Can I access the Pampered Chef calendar online?

Yes, the Pampered Chef calendar is available for viewing online through the company's website. You can also download and print a copy of the calendar for your personal use.

4. Are there any special events or holidays listed on the Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, the Pampered Chef calendar includes major holidays as well as company-specific events such as conferences and product launches. It is a comprehensive resource for all important dates within the company.

5. How can I request to have an event added to the Pampered Chef calendar?

If you would like to have an event added to the Pampered Chef calendar, you can submit a request to the company's event planning team. They will review your request and determine if it is appropriate to include on the calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • PamperedchefDaly