• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Person... Where Do I Report Them In?

The second post was a consultant who had her name and then PC in her title which is also a violation. The third post is someone who has basically copied the PC website onto a different website, which is not allowed.In summary, the conversation is discussing various Facebook pages and profiles that are in violation of the Pampered Chef policies. These include pages with bizarre names, male consultants posing as female consultants, and stolen content from the official Pampered Chef website. Some participants are questioning why these pages are still up and if there will be a change in the policies.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Pampered-Chef-Rocky-Doom/346400960821?v=info&ref=search

Wow!!
And, might I add...what a bizarre name.

I'm with Carolyn WOW!!!!!!!!

Did anyone go to her website and find out if that is her first name? (I just logged out and should be getting ready for work) And has she been blown in yet? SO in violation!

OMG - I saw that one today too!! And I saw it b/c her EXEC DIRECTOR "liked" it!! Wow!

dannyzmom said:
OMG - I saw that one today too!! And I saw it b/c her EXEC DIRECTOR "liked" it!! Wow!

I know! THAT part blew me away!!!!!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
I know! THAT part blew me away!!!!!!!!!!

Execs find out info before the rest of us -- I wonder if this means there's gonna be a loosening of the rules announced next week???

Ok so I must be missing something--the first post by Jenni--all i get is someone's FB page? What is wrong with it? I must be blind or something. The second one with her name in the title I get, the third one with the guy, once again, am I missing something?

When I click on the link MY FB page comes up. Did I screw up or something?

Nanisu said:
Ok so I must be missing something--the first post by Jenni--all i get is someone's FB page? What is wrong with it? I must be blind or something. The second one with her name in the title I get, the third one with the guy, once again, am I missing something?

The first posts are from 2010. I think that was before we had the updated facebook policy. Some of these links are old enough that the websites are no longer in use. The last one looks like someone stole our website homepage and put it on a different website.

Ok, dumb me, I do know how to read dates, LOL. Sheesh.

yes, the first post was a male consultant who was in complete violation of the FB policy before it was changed.

1. Where can I report someone who is violating our company's code of conduct?

If you have witnessed or experienced any behavior that violates our company's code of conduct, please report it to our human resources department immediately. They will handle the situation and take appropriate action.

2. What should I do if I suspect someone is stealing from the company?

If you have reason to believe that someone is stealing from the company, please report it to your direct supervisor or the loss prevention team. They will investigate the situation and take necessary steps to address the issue.

3. How do I report a colleague who is consistently late or absent?

If you have concerns about a colleague's attendance or punctuality, please bring it up with your direct supervisor. They will address the issue with the colleague and take appropriate measures to ensure it does not continue.

4. Where do I report any form of discrimination or harassment?

If you have experienced or witnessed any form of discrimination or harassment in the workplace, please report it to our human resources department. We have strict policies in place to address these issues and ensure a safe and inclusive work environment for all employees.

5. How do I report a safety concern in the workplace?

If you have any safety concerns in the workplace, please report them to your direct supervisor or our safety team. We take the safety of our employees very seriously and will address any concerns promptly to ensure a safe working environment for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chef Jessica K
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Jessica K
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies