• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Show You My Custom Flyer?

In summary, the "Check Out My Custom Flyer!" feature offered by Pampered Chef allows consultants to personalize their flyers with their own information and images. This feature is easily accessible through their consultant account and can be shared on social media or through email after customization. It is a free tool for promoting business and events, and saved flyers can be edited at any time.
RuthKCooks
Here is a flyer I made up.
Father's Day 2015.JPG

BEWARE the TYPO! Here it is corrected.

Attachments

• Father's Day 2015.JPG
    Father's Day 2015.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 696
Thanks so much! Great job!

1. Can I customize the flyer with my own information and images?

Yes, the "Check Out My Custom Flyer!" feature allows you to add your own information and images to the flyer template provided by Pampered Chef. This allows you to personalize the flyer for your specific event or promotion.

2. How do I access the "Check Out My Custom Flyer!" feature?

The feature can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you will see the option for "Check Out My Custom Flyer!" where you can customize and download your flyer.

3. Can I share the flyer on social media or through email?

Yes, the flyer can be easily shared on social media platforms or through email. After customizing and downloading your flyer, you will have the option to share it directly on your social media accounts or through email.

4. Is there a cost for using the "Check Out My Custom Flyer!" feature?

No, this feature is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a helpful tool for promoting your business and events, and we want to make it easily accessible for all of our consultants.

5. Can I save and edit my flyer at a later time?

Yes, you can save your customized flyer and come back to edit it at a later time. Simply log back into your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section to access your saved flyer. You can make any necessary changes before downloading or sharing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies