• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Styles at Merrill: Cute Tops & Pink Baseball Caps!

In summary, there are new items available at the conference, including cute tops and a pink baseball cap. However, there have been changes to Consultants Corner which some do not like. The prices are also quite expensive, especially when adding in shipping costs. It is recommended to visit the conference on the first day to have a better selection of sizes. Some specific items, like the sequined detail t-shirt, may run small and require sizing up. Some attendees have had difficulty finding their size at the conference and have considered emailing the company with their concerns.
ilovpc
Gold Member
They also have new stuff. There are some cute tops and I really love the pink baseball cap (I love pink!!) Another reason to be sad for not going to coference (could of safe on shipping :D)

Also, Consultants Corner has changed as well!!!

I don't like the changes on CC. Can't find anything!

I know... it is very hard to get used to.

i kind of like the changes to cc - took out a lot of duplicates... on merrill i really like the purple shirt i see on the home page, but can't find the actual shirt info ..?

Oh why, oh why, does the burnout shirt have to be ribbed at the bottom? UGH!

Forgot how pricey they are. The only one under $20 is the unisex t-shirt.

i have the purple shirt love it but the logo is hard to read

Teresa Lynn said:
i have the purple shirt love it but the logo is hard to read

Yeah, I wish it was more visible on that shirt. I love it but no one notices it is a PC shirt.

I tried to get a couple of the shirts at Merrill today and they didn't have my size. I'm not even sure if a couple of the shirts were even in my size to begin with! When I went to order online they do give you a 10% discount for ordering there but it was still almost $10 more than if I bought it there!! Trying to debate on what to do or if I should just tell them they need to figure out a better system if they aren't going to have all sizes available! :)

wadesgirl said:
I tried to get a couple of the shirts at Merrill today and they didn't have my size. I'm not even sure if a couple of the shirts were even in my size to begin with! When I went to order online they do give you a 10% discount for ordering there but it was still almost $10 more than if I bought it there!! Trying to debate on what to do or if I should just tell them they need to figure out a better system if they aren't going to have all sizes available! :)

I know last year they were bringing out new stuff each day (as in reloading). I found it depended on who I asked if they really checked in the back area. One guy was GREAT The others, not so much. I didn't order until the last day because you never really knew what would be out each day. Good luck!

Maybe they are trying to carry less too?

I didn't get there until Friday morning and it was way picked over. Any real sizes were long gone. If you were a 108 pound Barbie doll, there was stuff you could buy. Merrill is expensive to begin with, when you add the shipping charges, most of the stuff quickly ends up in the NFW (No Flipping Way) price range. Tomorrow when I'm not so tired, I will e-mail HO about my thoughts on Merrill... again.....

It's like this every year. If you want a full view of sizes you need to be there the first day within the first two hours that they are open. It sucks, but it keeps me from spending too much money ;) It was nice to be able to use the director entrance and check out this year since we have training when they first open up.

Does anyone know anything about the new stainless tumbler? I have been looking for a new travel mug and $7 seems like a great price. I didnt calculate shipping yet.

I do love the new sequined detail t-shirt...but it runs WAY small! You will need to go up at least 2 sizes if you order this one. I usually wear a Med in most Merrill shirts and I had to go to an XL in this one.

lt1jane said:
I didn't get there until Friday morning and it was way picked over. Any real sizes were long gone. If you were a 108 pound Barbie doll, there was stuff you could buy. Merrill is expensive to begin with, when you add the shipping charges, most of the stuff quickly ends up in the NFW (No Flipping Way) price range. Tomorrow when I'm not so tired, I will e-mail HO about my thoughts on Merrill... again.....

I'm not saying I'm Barbie doll size but I wear some smaller sizes and they didn't have the ones I wanted either so don't feel bad!

As a Plus sized, "full figured," over the half-century mark woman I have to say I really don't like Merrill. Their clothes are designed to appeal to and fit 20 year old tiny petite women. (If you were at conference you probably noticed there were a few older than 20 not so thin women there in addition to me!) On my conference survey last year I said the exact same thing. Get a better Licensed vendor! I couldn't go up 2 or 3 sizes since I wear a 2X. (I tried on a 3X in the black dress shirt and lacked about 3" meeting in the front) Next to me was a women who was slender (probably a size 10) and she tried on the grey T shirt with the black sequined logo in a 2x - and it fit! Most of the shirts were not only made out of clingy material (which some plus sized women wear but SHOULD NOT) and it was so thin you could see all the way through the shirt when you held it up. YUCK! Not only that but there was nothing new & cool - mostly black, white, grey and a couple of shades of pink and the purple "concept" shirt that Teresa mentioned that just has a small PC logo on one sleeve! Even their business materials and gift type stuff was the same as every other year! COMPETITION is what keeps retailers on their toes. HINT - HINT!

The chef hat earrings are adorable!

cathyskitchen said:
The chef hat earrings are adorable!

They were cute but I don't think I would ever wear them. Until my director mentioned that someone was going to take the set and make them into a necklace. Now it makes me wish I would have bought one.

I did get the new wallet. It's cute and like the one I use any but it has the PC logo on it.

Isn't there already a necklace that you get when you hit $15,000 in sales? I know it used to be a whisk, b/c I made them into earrings. I wish I could get the new chef hat necklace somehow to have a matching set!

cathyskitchen said:
Isn't there already a necklace that you get when you hit $15,000 in sales? I know it used to be a whisk, b/c I made them into earrings. I wish I could get the new chef hat necklace somehow to have a matching set!

Yah but I got the whisk also!

cathyskitchen said:

Yeah I got the hat! I love it!!!

I was also wondering - saw the new "non-smearing stamp" does that mean you can stamp the catalogs with it?????

wadesgirl said:
They were cute but I don't think I would ever wear them. Until my director mentioned that someone was going to take the set and make them into a necklace. Now it makes me wish I would have bought one.

I did get the new wallet. It's cute and like the one I use any but it has the PC logo on it.

I was going to get the wallet too, but it was so poorly made. If I'm going to shell out that kind of money, I want it to last. I also agree with the so-called selection of apparel. I want some color! I don't need sequins and bling on my shirt. I just want something comfortable and somewhat professional looking. I did purchase a money bag and a stainless water bottle. I'm thinking about making my own embroidered polo shirt.....

I also have to agree with the sizes, I'm also a full figured plus size lady...who when I went to conference a few years ago....I found with one style I could fit an XL (haven't seen that in YEARS, lol) and then the one the PO'd me was the one I had to buy a 5x.....I'm NOT that big!

Their sizing SUCKS!!

Lisa

1. What types of cute tops are available in the Merrill collection?

The Merrill collection includes a variety of cute tops such as t-shirts, tank tops, and blouses in various styles and colors.

2. Are the tops available in different sizes?

Yes, the tops in the Merrill collection are available in a range of sizes to fit all body types.

3. Can I purchase the pink baseball cap separately?

Yes, the pink baseball cap is available for purchase separately and can be paired with any top in the Merrill collection.

4. Are the tops and baseball cap made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all items in the Merrill collection are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and comfort.

5. Can I mix and match tops and baseball caps from the Merrill collection?

Absolutely! The Merrill collection is designed to be mix and match, allowing you to create your own unique style combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
sharalam