• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check It Out!

In summary, the Show to Go product bag system is being sold for $355 on ebay already. Some consultants are offended because they feel that they did not earn the bracelets and totes, and believe that they should be able to purchase them at a lower price.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-SHOW-TO-GO-product-bag-system_W0QQitemZ5633607573QQcategoryZ71490QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Show to go for sale on ebay at $355 already!

Wow

$355.00!!!!!!! Wow

Am I the only one...that has a problem with this? I can understand selling them if you don't want them, but they didn't pay a dime for them and now they are selling them for BIG BUCKS, to those of us that weren't fortunate enough to earn them. I know that they worked hard to earn them, but $355! :eek: WOW!! If it was me I would put them up for sale for a fixed price and not try to profit from their sale so much!

JMO! Sorry if I offended anyone!

Okay, here is my opinion. We earned these. They are ours to do with as we please. I earned the first 2 show to go but I really did not want the third (sounded to big and bulky). I was close to getting it and if I had you better believe I would have sold it. The bidders are setting the final price on those auctions. If they want them badly enough and they have enough $$ they will bid till they win. I say congrats to that consultant for getting that much money for them. She now has a bonus she can really use. I know I will get some negative feed back for this but I sold all of my charms at auction. Yep, every last one!!! I did not want the bracelet. I did not like it for me personally and I don't wear that much jewelry. But the $180.00 I got for all of them was very much appreciated. I know there are some out there that will say "they didn't earn them why should they get to buy them". It's not like they bought the title of National executive director or something. They wanted a bracelet to wear. I doubt seriously any of them wanted the bracelet to try and pretend that they earned it. Think about it. You have a suitcase you earned and you don't want it. But you could sell it for $150+. I know what I would do. :D
And one more thing. If you really want one just be patient. I am sure PC will offer them to us to buy soon enough. I would personally would never pay $355 for those things but to each his own. Ask around too, my director just told me Saturday that she has 4 of the big totes to use as incentives for us or I am sure she would sell it to a consultant. I love my tool tote and big tote. They are a big help to my shows. I am thinking myself of buying another big tote.

Last edited:

1. What is "Check It Out!"?

"Check It Out!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a discount on their purchase when they host a cooking show or party.

2. How do I qualify for "Check It Out!"?

To qualify for "Check It Out!", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The show must be booked and held within a specified time frame set by Pampered Chef.

3. What is the discount for "Check It Out!"?

The discount for "Check It Out!" varies depending on the total sales of the cooking show or party. The discount ranges from 10% to 30% off the total purchase price.

4. Can I combine "Check It Out!" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Check It Out!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer that is not valid with any other offers or discounts.

5. How do I redeem my "Check It Out!" discount?

To redeem your "Check It Out!" discount, simply select the items you wish to purchase and let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like to use your "Check It Out!" discount. They will apply the discount to your final total before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies