• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheat Sheet: S/S 07 Fashion Trends | Get the Scoop Now!

In summary, the 2007 product cheat sheet is available on CC. It has the alphabetical list of products, sorted by price, as well as the page numbers for each product.
chefkeri
Anyone have time yet? please/thank you!
xo
;)

I think you are looking to view an alphabetical list of the products with page numbers....or sort by price? They are available on CC!! Click on the Download tab, then almost at the bottom, you will see Product Lists, Sorted by:

Here's one I got from my upline... is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• spring07catalogcheatsheet.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 709
That is awesome!

Thanks so much for posting that - I had a copy for the F/W catalog in the back of my show binder and was bummed that I wouldn't have one for the new catalog. It will especially be good at the beginning of the season when I'm not that familiar with where everything is yet!

Thank you!

Val

Thanks..perfect. Will go with my new Consultant Quick Book

Thanks! I'll definitely use it!

The ones on CC aren't updated yet...

Thanks so much! THese are so helpful.

This is terrific! I think I might just print several copies and put them in the guest packets.

Thank you!So Much! :D

Thanks, Alison for sharing this with all of us!!!!

Here is one with the item numbers also. You can use it at your laptop if you choose to take orders off the cheat sheet (which doesn't have the prices). Your guests use the order forms for receipts after they've decided what they'll order today. :)
I've heard this increases show averages by a couple hundred dollars, but haven't tried it yet personally.
Have a fantastic week,
Trace

Attachments

• Catalog Cheat Sheet Item #'s Spring 07.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 562
Thanks, Trace! Happy selling!!!!

Thank you so much, I love this site!

Thanks Alison! I was just looking for the updated cheat sheet!

Thanks for the cheat sheet! I like to keep one on my demo table and at check out!

Thanks! These cheat sheets make me slook so smart when I can tell a guest the page number of the item!

One show I took candy to the show when someone asked for a page number I gave a piece to the first person that could tell them the number for me. That was fun, too.

Thanks for the cheat sheet what a big help!!

CC has this for the new catalog. 6 1/2 pages just about for each of these catagories:by price, alphabetically, item number and page number.

GourmetGirl said:
Here's one I got from my upline... is this what you're looking for?
can't open 2007 product cheat sheet

1. What is the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07"?

The "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" is a collection of new and popular Pampered Chef products for the Spring/Summer 2007 season.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07"?

The "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" is available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. What types of products are featured in the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07"?

The "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for spring and summer cooking and entertaining.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07"?

Yes, the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" features special promotions and discounts on select products, as well as exclusive bundles and sets.

5. Can I still order products from the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" even after the season has ended?

Yes, while the "Cheat Sheet S/S 07" is designed for the Spring/Summer season, all products featured in it are available for purchase year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • quiverfull7