• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Cheap Wine-Pairing Demo For Small Show

In summary, a cheap wine-pairing demo for a small show is a demonstration where inexpensive wines are paired with different types of food. Wines are carefully chosen to complement the flavors of the food, taking into consideration factors such as sweetness, acidity, and tannins. The demo aims to show that good wine can still be enjoyed at affordable prices. Non-alcoholic options are available for those who do not consume alcohol and the featured wines can be purchased after the demo, either at the event or through the website.
lovecookn
Gold Member
I am doing a show for a winner of a "free cooking show" from a booth give away. So I'm buying ingredients. Host is requesting something that would pair well with various wines she plans to serve. I am expecting a small show. She isn't inviting many like I had advised her to. We just aren't on the same page as far as people needing to order. I think she just wants the show for entertainment at her casual get together/ wine themed party.:rolleyes: So I need a cheap demo suggestion that goes with wine. What would you do? :confused:

I found a pasta recipe that is made in the DCB on here in the microwave..that just has 1 box of pasta..1 jar of sauce..some mozarella cheese and some parm cheese in it..if you don't already have some parm cheese..I am sure that you could omit that since it is not cheap. Search Microwave Pasta for the recipe.

One option could be to do a simple cheese and charcuterie board demonstration. You could showcase how to arrange a variety of cheeses, meats, fruits, and crackers on a platter, and then talk about how different types of wines pair well with different components of the board. This would be a budget-friendly option, as cheese and charcuterie can be purchased in smaller quantities and still make a nice presentation. You could also offer suggestions for easy and affordable wine pairing options for each component of the board. This type of demonstration would be interactive and allow for the host and guests to try different combinations and discover their own favorite pairings.

1. What is a cheap wine-pairing demo for a small show?

A cheap wine-pairing demo for a small show is a demonstration where we showcase how to pair inexpensive wines with different types of food, such as appetizers or desserts. This is a great way to introduce guests to new and affordable wine options.

2. How do you choose which wines to pair with the food?

We carefully select wines that complement the flavors of the food being served. We take into consideration the sweetness, acidity, and tannins of both the wine and the food to ensure a harmonious pairing.

3. Can I still enjoy a good wine even if it's cheap?

Absolutely! There are many great wines available at affordable prices. Our goal is to show that you don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy a delicious and well-paired wine.

4. What if I don't like wine? Can I still attend the demo?

Of course! While the focus of the demo is on wine-pairings, we also offer non-alcoholic options for those who do not consume alcohol. Additionally, the food being served can still be enjoyed without the wine.

5. Will there be opportunities to purchase the wines featured in the demo?

Yes, we will have a selection of the featured wines available for purchase after the demo. We also offer the option to order directly through our website for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies