• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheap and Easy Veggie Soup Recipe: Pampered Chef or NonPampered Chef!

In summary, this conversation discusses a veggie soup recipe that is cheap and easy to make. The ingredients include carrots, celery, onion, garlic, canned tomatoes, vegetable broth, and additional vegetables of choice. It can be made without using any Pampered Chef products but using their Quick Slice or Veggie Spiralizer can make prep time faster. The soup takes about 30 minutes to make and can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. It can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm looking for a good, cheap and easy to make veggie soup recipe. I don't have the new soups, stews and chilis book to see if there are any in there. PC or nonPC recipes are okay! Anybody want to share?

I have a modified weight watchers version that I make - 1-2 bags (or more if you want) california blend frozen veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), 1-2 cans green beans, crushed tomatoes, 1 box chicken stock for the soup part - add water or more chicken stock if you need additional liquid, lemon pepper for seasoning - I will also sometimes add browned ground beef and ditalini pasta -- so easy and so yummy!

Here is a simple and delicious vegetable soup recipe that can be made with pantry staples. Ingredients:- 1 tablespoon olive oil- 1 onion, diced- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 2 carrots, peeled and diced- 2 stalks of celery, diced- 1 can of diced tomatoes- 4 cups of vegetable broth- 1 cup of frozen corn- 1 cup of frozen peas- 1 cup of frozen green beans- 1 teaspoon dried thyme- 1 teaspoon dried oregano- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.2. Add in the diced carrots and celery and cook for another 5 minutes.3. Pour in the can of diced tomatoes and vegetable broth. Stir in the thyme and oregano. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.4. Let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.5. Add in the frozen corn, peas, and green beans. Let the soup simmer for another 10 minutes.6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.7. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious and easy vegetable soup!

1. What ingredients do I need for this veggie soup recipe?

The ingredients for this cheap and easy veggie soup recipe include carrots, celery, onion, garlic, canned tomatoes, vegetable broth, and your choice of additional vegetables such as zucchini, green beans, or potatoes.

2. Can I make this soup without using any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, this recipe can be made using any basic kitchen tools such as a cutting board, knife, and pot. However, using Pampered Chef's Quick Slice or Veggie Spiralizer can make prep time faster and easier.

3. How long does it take to make this soup?

This veggie soup recipe can be made in about 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights.

4. Can I make this soup ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, this soup can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Simply thaw and reheat on the stovetop for a quick and convenient meal.

5. Can I customize this soup recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! This recipe can easily be made vegetarian or vegan by using vegetable broth and omitting any dairy products. It can also be made gluten-free by using gluten-free broth and checking the labels of canned vegetables for any added gluten ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Cindycooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies