• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chat Schedule

What day should we have chat?

• Sunday

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
I've turned the chat room off so we can formulate a chat schedule. What day works best for you?

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
I'm going to leave this poll open for 1 more day. Last chance to vote! :)

N

noradawn

Why can we only have chat one day? Does it cost money for the site to offer it all the time?

S

showmehow2

I think choosing one day would be tough. Each week is different as to which day would be best. Maybe, instead, you could ask morning, noon or evening? That might be more productive.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Can you explain why one day needs to be chosen? Just wondering. I have not gotten to chat that much in there anyways.

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Having a given date and time allows everyone interested to chat at one time. Otherwise there isn't enough people in the chat room to make it work. The idea is to have lots of people chatting at the same time.

cbord

Jul 13, 2005
I would like to have chat open at least 3 diferent times every day of week and all day on the special dates of month 1st, 15th, and last day.
Morning 5:30am-10:00am
Afternoon 1:30pm-3:30pm
Evening-Late night 7:00pm-10:00pm

I would suggest a poll to see what times to user uses the site.
Charlene

Sep 20, 2005
I am on all the time, if I'm home, I'm here, but I wouldn't really recommend weekends for a chat day only because those are big show days. I have yet to get a weekday booking and I'm even close to double-booking my weekends!!! This is just my opinion.

chefbilyeu

Jul 12, 2005
I'd like to see two chat days, in case the one day that you choose is a regular "show day" for someone. I think maybe one weekday, during the day, and one weeknight (preferrably Sunday). That way, it'd give a couple choices of chat times.