• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for the Best Chat Room Times on CENTRAL TIME | Chat Room Poll

In summary, Shawnna said that she has had the same problem as the other users- when she leaves the chat room on the website, she is still listed as being in the chat room.

What are the best times for you to chat?

• Between 6am-9am Central Time

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Between 9am-12pm Central Time

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Between 12pm-3pm Central Time

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Between 3pm-6pm Central Time

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Between 6pm-9pm Central Time

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • After 9pm Central Time

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
chefbilyeu
Hi everyone!
I'd love to chat, but like most of you, whenever I go into the room, it's always empty! I vote to set up times on CENTRAL TIME to be the same as the Home Office. Therefore, when you vote, keep that in mind!

Once we find the top two time slots, maybe then we can find a couple time slots to Chat! Just trying to organize! lol... :rolleyes:

Oh, and you can vote for more than one slot....fyi

Last edited:
I almost agree. I had better luck in the eve with the chat room though.

I wish there was a way to be in the chat room and still be able to search the threads. :(

However, I had a great time talking to the ladies in the chatroom yesterday. I just found the feature (I'm a little behind :) ) that shows who is chatting...I'm referring to the main page where you can scroll down and it shows you who is in the chat room at that time without having to actually go into the chat room.

It looks like more people like to chat in the evening so far. Any more voters???

Chat and Search threadsOpen 2 browser windows and cascade the windows so they both can be seen on the screen when open. I do a top and a bottom one! HTH :D

Thanks! I'll do that!

The feature that shows who is in the chat room is not working right either. I went into the chat room and it showed that there were 2 other users in there, but nobody would "chat" back when I posted. So, I did the /exit thing and it took me completely out of the room. When I logged back into this site it still shows my name as being in the chat room. So far, I am disappointed with this feature, but could just be that I am not using it correctly. I have never been able to "chat" with anyone...even when the top of the chat room shows that there are more people in there.

Shawnna

Same thing has happened to me. If you leave the chat room but stay on the website you stay in the chat room. :confused:

I actually left the website and when I came back later was still listed in the chat room.

shawnna

1. What is the "Chat Room Times Poll"?

The "Chat Room Times Poll" is a survey conducted by Pampered Chef to gather feedback and opinions from our online community members.

2. How often is the "Chat Room Times Poll" conducted?

The poll is conducted on a quarterly basis, so four times a year.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Chat Room Times Poll"?

Yes, anyone who is a member of our online community can participate in the poll.

4. What types of questions are asked in the "Chat Room Times Poll"?

The poll typically includes questions about our products, recipes, and overall satisfaction with our brand. We also gather suggestions for improvement and new product ideas.

5. How are the results of the "Chat Room Times Poll" used?

The results of the poll are used to improve our products and services, as well as to better understand the needs and preferences of our online community members. We take all feedback seriously and use it to make positive changes for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies