• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of a Charter Host Gift | Get All the Info You Need Here!

In summary, a charter host gift is a reward given to those who host a Pampered Chef party. It is earned by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and comes with a variety of benefits, including the opportunity to choose from exclusive products and earn free and discounted items. The gift is shipped with the party orders and can be chosen by the host.
kncmurray
Gold Member
Can anyone please explain the Charter Host Gift or let me know where I can get the info on it? Thanks!

If you go onto CC and into the download center section, scroll down and you'll see the New Consultant Resources section. There's a link that will let you see the info regarding the Charter Host Gift.Right now, your hosts in your first 30 days can get either the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle & Chipotle Rub or the Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet. There's a special code to enter into P3 in order for this item to get added to the host's order.

Sure, I can explain the Charter Host Gift for you. The Charter Host Gift is a special gift given to the host of a charter event, such as a conference or meeting. It is usually a token of appreciation for the host's efforts in organizing and hosting the event. The specific details of the gift may vary depending on the event and the organization hosting it. You can usually find more information about the Charter Host Gift by contacting the event organizers or checking the event's website. I hope this helps!

What is a charter host gift?

A charter host gift is a special reward that is given to those who host a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your hospitality and for sharing our products with your friends and family.

How can I earn a charter host gift?

In order to earn a charter host gift, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. This can be achieved through online or in-person orders from your party guests.

What are the benefits of a charter host gift?

There are many benefits to receiving a charter host gift. Not only do you get to choose from a selection of exclusive products, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items!

When will I receive my charter host gift?

Your charter host gift will be shipped directly to you along with your party orders. This typically takes 2-3 weeks after your party has closed. If there are any delays, our team will keep you updated.

Can I choose my charter host gift?

Yes, as a charter host, you have the opportunity to choose from a variety of exclusive products for your charter host gift. The selection may vary depending on the current promotions, but you can be sure that they are all top-quality and highly coveted by our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
chefstef2010
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TanyasMagicKitchen