• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Deep Covered Baker Charms for Your Bracelet - Limited Time Offer

In summary, the limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms is a special promotion where customers can receive a charm for their bracelet with the purchase of a Deep Covered Baker. This offer is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. Customers can choose from a selection of charms representing the Pampered Chef brand. No promo code is required for the charm and it can be obtained through purchases made through a consultant or on the website.
gabsansal
I have the Deep Covered Baker Charm for sale. Please let me know if you are interested. :)

I am! How much do you want for it?

Lisa

I'm actually looking to purchase the Quick Stir Pitcher charm. Anyone want to sell theirs? Email me at [email protected] thanks!

I don't have this charm anymore. Thanks for looking! :p

Still looking for an apple wedger charm!

I'm going to be selling all my charms and bracelet together. What are people selling the charms for?

gailz2 said:
I'm going to be selling all my charms and bracelet together. What are people selling the charms for?

Most people seem to be buying/selling for $20-30 usu w/shipping.
Although, i don't know you'd get someone to buy all of the charms outright like that for those prices- but that's what it's been going for individuals.

Is anyone going to be selling the recruiting charm? I really want the whole collection.

1. What is the limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms?

The limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms is a special promotion where customers can receive a charm for their bracelet with the purchase of a Deep Covered Baker.

2. How long is the limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms?

The limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms is available for a limited time only, while supplies last. It is important to take advantage of this offer before it expires.

3. Can I choose which charm I receive with my Deep Covered Baker purchase?

Yes, customers can choose from a selection of charms that represent the Pampered Chef brand and its products. These charms are designed to be a fun and unique addition to your bracelet collection.

4. Do I need to enter a promo code to receive the Deep Covered Baker Charm?

No, there is no need to enter a promo code. The charm will automatically be included with your purchase of a Deep Covered Baker during the limited time offer period.

5. Can I still receive a Deep Covered Baker Charm if I purchase the product through a consultant?

Yes, the limited time offer for the Deep Covered Baker Charms is available for purchases made through a Pampered Chef consultant as well as through our website. Simply let your consultant know which charm you would like when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies