• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Any Charms and Bracelet Items Available for Sale?

In summary, the Pampered Chef bracelet offers a variety of charms including cooking utensils, food items, and kitchen-themed designs. It also has seasonal and limited edition charms available for a limited time. Customers can customize their bracelet with their own charms, but it is recommended to use high-quality ones. The bracelet itself is made with durable stainless steel and the charms are a mix of stainless steel and enamel. To clean and maintain the bracelet, a soft cloth and mild soap can be used, and polishing with a jewelry polishing cloth can help maintain its shine. Customers can also return or exchange their bracelet within 30 days if they are not satisfied, but personalized or custom-made bracelets are not eligible for return or exchange.
pcheflisad
Update.....Director gift 2012 trivet - $35 ea. (have 2 of these) - REDUCED to $25Quick stir pitcher - $25 - SOLDDeep Covered Baker - $25 REDUCED to $20bracelet (no charms) - $20 - REDUCED TO $15 Also have a trivet pin (director gift from 2011) - $15 - REDUCED TO $10Please make an offer if you'd like to -----Shipping included in all pricesThanks!
Lisa

Last edited:
bumping ...prices updated

looking for sizzle charm and spice turn about charm - anyone?:confused:

bumping.......

will do later today!

Just took care of the invoice. I'll have to message you my contact info.

Do you still have a trivet charm? Would you consider going any lower since the 1099's came out and the value is only $5?

Is the DCB still available, Im a new consultant and i wasnt given the oppertunity to earn it, but i love my Troll Bracelet and of course the dcb :D

Yes the DCB is still avail - sent you a pm!

yes trivet is still available!

I'm sorry. I paid you for the trivet charm and am still waiting for it to arrive. I'm hoping the one you still have available isn't the one I have already paid for. :(

sent you an email - it's on its way - mailed out end of last week - no worries should be getting to you any day (surprised it hasn't gotten to you already!)I had two of them so one's still left : )

Hi, just wondering if you have any of these charms, etc. left for sale? Thanks

What are the different types of charms available for the Pampered Chef bracelet?

The Pampered Chef bracelet offers a variety of charms including cooking utensils, food items, and kitchen-themed designs. We also have seasonal and limited edition charms that are available for a limited time.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef bracelet with my own charms?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to your bracelet by purchasing additional charms that are compatible with the Pampered Chef bracelet. However, we do recommend using only high-quality charms to ensure the integrity and durability of your bracelet.

What is the material used for the Pampered Chef bracelet?

The Pampered Chef bracelet is made with high-quality stainless steel, ensuring its durability and resistance to tarnishing. The charms are also made with a mix of stainless steel and enamel, ensuring they will not easily break or lose their color.

How do I clean and maintain my Pampered Chef bracelet?

To clean your Pampered Chef bracelet, simply use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. To maintain its shine, we recommend polishing the bracelet with a jewelry polishing cloth.

Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef bracelet?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef bracelet, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or custom-made bracelets are not eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies