• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Charm Bracelet Charms for a Chef Theme?

In summary, some people are turning the Charm Bracelet into necklaces by adding Pandora-style charms to the bracelet chains. There are two places online where these charms can be found.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have seen that some of you are turning the Charm Bracelet into necklaces. How are you doing that?

Didn't realize all the mistakes on the post. Sorry. Should not post on my phone!!

The charms are basically Pandora style charms and you can buy the chains that hold them many places. I have an actual Pandora neclace that my husband purchased and adds to it with charms off an on for me, I am not a bracelet person so I am thinking of getting another chain and doing the same thing.

naekelsey said:
I have seen that some of you are turning the Charm Bracelet into necklaces. How are you doing that?

With great diets resulting in really skinny necks.

Anyone interested in selling the second charm earned for 4 shows in November? I turned my 4th November show in and it was submitted at 12:01am on December 1st. I'm very disappointed and would love to purchase the charm for the bracelet which I am thoroughly enjoying. Anyone?? Please! [email protected] Thanks

Does any jeweler sell Pandora items or just certain ones?

Do a google search for Pandora. Out here there were certain jewelers who sold them, but now we have an official Pandora store.

Ok, will do that. Thank you..

I have 2 places online that have the charms that fit our bracelets/key chains. One is goodybag.com and do a search for chef hat. Here's the direct link: http://store.goodybeads.com/store/products/A006874.html.Also, check out S&K Beads and Charms. They have a cute Ribbon for HWC with pink stones in it. Here's the direct link: http://www.skbeadsandcharms.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2496313.The S&K Beads lady is local to me. I met her at a vendor event.I have both of these charms and love them!! Our Director gave us the Chef Hat at our Holiday Meeting. I looked at the Hallmark Store, but they didn't have a HWC or cooking theme charms there. Hope this is helpful!

1. What materials are the Charm Bracelet To.necklace made of?

The Charm Bracelet To.necklace is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and tarnish-resistant. The charms are made of various materials such as enamel, glass, and crystals.

2. How do I convert the Charm Bracelet To.necklace into a necklace?

Converting the Charm Bracelet To.necklace into a necklace is easy! Simply unclasp the bracelet and slide the charms onto the provided necklace chain. Then, reattach the clasp and you have a beautiful necklace to wear.

3. Can I add my own charms to the Charm Bracelet To.necklace?

Yes, you can! The Charm Bracelet To.necklace has a removable charm holder that allows you to easily add or switch out charms. You can also mix and match with other Pampered Chef charms to create a unique piece.

4. Is the Charm Bracelet To.necklace adjustable?

Yes, it is! The Charm Bracelet To.necklace comes with a 2-inch extender chain, so you can adjust the length to fit your wrist or neck comfortably. This makes it a great gift for anyone, regardless of their wrist or neck size.

5. Can I purchase additional charms for the Charm Bracelet To.necklace?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of charms that can be purchased separately to add to your Charm Bracelet To.necklace. You can also purchase charm sets that come with multiple charms that complement each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefPeg