• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charm Bracelet Status - 9/13/12 Submission

In summary, some people have not received their charm bracelet yet, while others have. The bracelet is shipped as earned, but some people have had trouble unscrewing the end to put on the charm.
I think all of the charms are adorable and the ONLY jewelry I wear besides my wedding band set is my pandora bracelet and the charms work great on it. However, while I have no problem with my Pandora brand charms, which I've had for a year now, the Pampered Chef ones aren't holding up at all. The enamel on the apple has chipped a little and the bottom has discolored and the black has come off of the food chopper also. But they are adorable and I like them.

You can always put a coating of clear fingernail polish on them - I've done it with lower-end jewelry pieces and eyeglass frames that used to turn my head green. If you don't want the hassle - send it to PC for a replacement.

ivykeep said:
I think all of the charms are adorable and the ONLY jewelry I wear besides my wedding band set is my pandora bracelet and the charms work great on it. However, while I have no problem with my Pandora brand charms, which I've had for a year now, the Pampered Chef ones aren't holding up at all. The enamel on the apple has chipped a little and the bottom has discolored and the black has come off of the food chopper also. But they are adorable and I like them.
I noticed that on the end of my bracelet, the silver coating is flaking off where it unscrews. :(
I cheated and bought a charm/bracelet first, then just earned my own official bracelet, so I have a spare I guess, along with a couple of charms now. :)

esavvymom said:
I noticed that on the end of my bracelet, the silver coating is flaking off where it unscrews. :(
I cheated and bought a charm/bracelet first, then just earned my own official bracelet, so I have a spare I guess, along with a couple of charms now. :)

I have the same issue with mine. That and a couple of the charms won't go over the first divider. Doesn't really bother me since I just keep those two on that end and let the rest do what they want.

Why do the bracelets have dividers anyway? They're annoying. Do Pandora's bracelets have them?

Yes, Pandora has them as well.

wadesgirl said:
I have the same issue with mine. That and a couple of the charms won't go over the first divider. Doesn't really bother me since I just keep those two on that end and let the rest do what they want.

Yeah, I just had a charm today that wont go over the first divider. Hopefully, I dont have that problem with the last couple I have yet to put on. One or two on the end is ok, but not more than that.

I'm usually allergic to jewelry but this bracelet doesn't bother me at all. My charms slide all over, going across the dividers at will. And the silver color is wearing off but I still like it!

esavvymom said:
Yeah, I just had a charm today that wont go over the first divider. Hopefully, I dont have that problem with the last couple I have yet to put on. One or two on the end is ok, but not more than that.

I only had problems with two so maybe it was the same ones. One is the DCB which is longer than the other charms so I figured that was the reason why.

wadesgirl said:
I only had problems with two so maybe it was the same ones. One is the DCB which is longer than the other charms so I figured that was the reason why.

Mine was the stockpot. My DCB went on ok.

esavvymom said:
Mine was the stockpot. My DCB went on ok.

I was curious so I just went to check and my other was the stockpot!

I cant get my stockpot or my mix n chop to go over the divider. Has anyone checked with home office about this?

Mine all do go past the stoppers but no matter where I put them they all move where they want while I am wearing the bracelet. I wonder if those charms would too while on? If the links are just too small then call HO. They will have you send them back and get you new ones. Just don't wait too long - 30 days is your window.

Ok, so I was trying to add some Pandora charms on my PC bracelet and fought with the charms for a half hour trying to get them over the divider, until I realized they just spin over the dividers like you are screwing them on. AHH! I love those "ah-ha" moments! :)

<h2>1. Has anyone received their charm bracelet yet?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants have received their charm bracelet after submitting their second show on 9/13/12. It may take some time for the bracelet to be shipped, but it will be sent to you once it has been earned.</p><h2>2. When can I expect to receive my charm bracelet?</h2><p>The charm bracelet will be shipped to you once it has been earned. This may take some time, but rest assured that it will be sent to you as soon as possible.</p><h2>3. How do I know if I have earned the charm bracelet?</h2><p>If you submitted your second show on 9/13/12, you have met the requirements to earn the charm bracelet. You can also check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for confirmation.</p><h2>4. I submitted my second show on 9/13/12, but I still haven't received my charm bracelet. What should I do?</h2><p>If it has been a significant amount of time since you submitted your second show and you still have not received your charm bracelet, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with an update on the status of your bracelet.</p><h2>5. Can I choose the style of my charm bracelet?</h2><p>At this time, the charm bracelet style is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we hope to offer more options in the future.</p>

1. Has anyone received their charm bracelet yet?

Yes, many consultants have received their charm bracelet after submitting their second show on 9/13/12. It may take some time for the bracelet to be shipped, but it will be sent to you once it has been earned.

2. When can I expect to receive my charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet will be shipped to you once it has been earned. This may take some time, but rest assured that it will be sent to you as soon as possible.

3. How do I know if I have earned the charm bracelet?

If you submitted your second show on 9/13/12, you have met the requirements to earn the charm bracelet. You can also check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for confirmation.

4. I submitted my second show on 9/13/12, but I still haven't received my charm bracelet. What should I do?

If it has been a significant amount of time since you submitted your second show and you still have not received your charm bracelet, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with an update on the status of your bracelet.

5. Can I choose the style of my charm bracelet?

At this time, the charm bracelet style is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we hope to offer more options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MEGAN B TAYLOR
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kelly8