• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charm Bracelet Status - 9/13/12 Submission

In summary, some people have not received their charm bracelet yet, while others have. The bracelet is shipped as earned, but some people have had trouble unscrewing the end to put on the charm.
monicag
Silver Member
Has anyone received their charm bracelet yet? I submitted my 2nd show on 9/13/12 and haven't received it yet. I thought I saw somewhere that it would be shipped as earned. Just curious!

I submitted 2 shows on Sept 1 and don't have mine. When I talked to CS on another issue I asked and she said they were shipping starting the 20th so I would guess they'll start showing up the end of this week. We know they'll come "smart"post.

Yeah, no one has reported receiving theirs yet. Due to the light weight of them, you know it's coming through the true "snail" mail aka. Smart Post.

I submitted 2 shows early in the month too and it doesn't even how as shipped yet =)

I just received an e-mail from HO saying my bracelet is on its way!! :) Can't wait!

babywings76 said:
I just received an e-mail from HO saying my bracelet is on its way!! :) Can't wait!

That doesn't mean it has shipped but I sure hope so! (Got my email too)

Some incentives are shipped as earned, others are not. I just really hope that they anticipated a huge response to this incentive.

I'm trying to get enough orders for another show to earn my bracelet. It looks adorable. Working on orders now, so I guess I need to get off of here, huh? LOL!

My NED sent this. I actually sent an email to my newsletter group offering this also before she sent us this. No bites yet, but hopeful.This was done with the Red Stamp invitation app. But you could do the same thing through your regular email methods to your customers/Facebook, etc. I would think. I just did a customer connection email and made my special text about the Free Shipping (through my catalog show though).http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/esavvymom/albums/specials/1892-end-month/

babywings76 said:

I received my email today as well :).

My bracelet and charm arrived today. Very pretty :)

I didn't get an e-mail, but mine just arrived today through snail mail. It is very pretty!! But I am having a hard time unscrewing the end to put the charm on. Is anyone else having this problem?

Still haven't received mine.....it was shipped on the 27th and I'm usually one day away for delivery. So hopefully I'll get it soon....anxious to see it.

monicag said:
Still haven't received mine.....it was shipped on the 27th and I'm usually one day away for delivery. So hopefully I'll get it soon....anxious to see it.
It's not going FedEx - it's going Smart Post so it will take longer. Anxiously awaiting mine!

I got it today.....didn't have a problem unscrewing the end. However, it took me a little bit to figure out how to get the charms over the separator. But finally got it and it looks really cute.....can't wait to get the other charms.

Mine still hasn't arrived, but my recruit who lives in a neighboring town got hers. Only the sad thing is hers arrived broken. :( I recommended she contact HO right away and they'll send her a new one.

Got mine today!! Looks good and I don't really like to wear a bracelet. Now I can wear it this weekend at my vendor booth.

I got mine today and am very pleased that it will fit my tiny wrists!

I received mine today :)

I am still waiting on mine :(

Mine arrived today, but a couple other consultants in my state (CT) did not get theirs yet. So cute, wore it to my show tonight.

I got mine today WAHOO!!!

I got mine today also...Love it!!!!!

I got mine yesterday!! Very easy to unscrew and put the charm over the little spot holder in the middle as long as you twist and pull easily, it goes right over :)

Got my bonus Sizzle charm today!

I didn't go to Sizzle. What is that bonus charm? ( so I know what to be jealous over!!) :)

Received my on Saturday. I am going to see if I can make it into a necklace, because I have a puppy who likes to attack bracelets. I thought I could wear the necklace at my shows and/or around town. The charm is very adorable. I am on track to receive the food chopper one as well.

naekelsey said:
I didn't go to Sizzle. What is that bonus charm? ( so I know what to be jealous over!!) :)

It's a chef's hat with a heart.

Yay! I just got mine! It arrived yesterday and we forgot to bring in the mail. Just sent DH out to get it and it's here! Love it! :)

I was thinking that anybody who would have preferred to receive the keychain instead can just loop the bracelet and connect the ends with a keychain ring. Voila.

I like the necklace idea. I am going to pandora for christmas to get the necklace. Thank you for the idea

mrackliff said:
I got mine yesterday!! Very easy to unscrew and put the charm over the little spot holder in the middle as long as you twist and pull easily, it goes right over :)

Mine just arrived but I cannot for the life of me get the charm to go over the first divider! I've got a Pandora bracelet and it's super easy but this one just doesn't want to go. I may give it to my hubby and get him to give it a try. I'm looking forward to wearing it and earning more charms. So far I've got three booked for this month. Just one more to go to earn the second charm! :chef:

I knew he could do it! LOL! He simply turned it around and it went right on! That's why he's my hero. :love:

I got the Food Chopper charm yesterday. It's so cute! It's a little looser as far as going over the dividers. Be careful opening your packages, though, my charm fell right out as I was opening it. It wasn't in the little bag that was taped to the paper, it was completely loose in the package. I really hope I can pull off 2 more shows this month so I can earn the other Oct. charm!

I wore my bracelet for the second time today and the charm we got from sizzle broke right off at the link attached to the charm. I was talking to someone and heard it fall. Lucky thing because they want it back to replace it. What would I have done if I hadn't heard it fall?! They said they'd send a label but it never came so I guess I have to call again on Monday... Now I'll be scared to wear it.

Does anyone know if the braclet and charms are real silver?

Does anyone know if the bracelet and charms are real silver?

Question?? I am receiving my bracelet (just got a e-mail today) and was wondering what brand bracelet it is? Does anyone know so I can put more charms on my wishlist?

Juliegoodcook said:
Question?? I am receiving my bracelet (just got a e-mail today) and was wondering what brand bracelet it is? Does anyone know so I can put more charms on my wishlist?

There is not a brand associated with the bracelet

no brand, but the pandora charms fit.

I am looking to purchase the Quick Stir Pitcher charm. My 4th November show was entered but first time I missed the midnight deadline and it was 12:01am on Dec. 1st :( anyone looking to sell the pitcher please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Was it 12:01 central time? I think that is the deadline. If you are lucky enough to be ineastern, then I think you would be ok.

I am also looking for that 4 th show charm. I had everything and was going to put in show as soon as I got home and arrrgggghhh I fell asleep :(

esavvymom said:
Was it 12:01 central time? I think that is the deadline. If you are lucky enough to be ineastern, then I think you would be ok.

No, I'm in Phoeniz. Hoping I connect with that "no jewelry wearing" person and we can help each other out :chef:

Personally I can't wait until this charm thing is over. I'm alergic to metals (had to have surgical steel removed from my ankle six weeks after implanted). Home office would only offer the key chain instead. I would much prefer an apron or one of their old left over products like they had last August. My charm bracelet and charms are scattered in my drawer useless to me.

terrysteacup said:
Personally I can't wait until this charm thing is over. I'm alergic to metals (had to have surgical steel removed from my ankle six weeks after implanted). Home office would only offer the key chain instead. I would much prefer an apron or one of their old left over products like they had last August. My charm bracelet and charms are scattered in my drawer useless to me.

Yeah, that really stinks. I wish they would always offer a PC$ or past incentive choice for people.

So.... did you happen to earn the stainless steel bowl set (4 shows in Oct.)? It the only one I haven't earned yet. If you have it, would you be willing to sell it to me? :blushing:

terrysteacup said:

I'd be interested in the apron, trivet, and chef's hat/sizzle charms and maybe the spice turnabout and bowls if you have any of them. Willing to pay up to $20 each w/shipping.

No, I didn't get any of the charms for the 4 shows a month or recruits. I work another fulltime job (just three years from retirement) and have to travel a bit--never quite sure when the trips will be, which makes scheduleing the shows a bit difficult and I haven't exactly been successful in the Facebook shows. As far as the charms I do have, I'm trading them with my director for past consultant gifts, i.e., bags, or such. But thanks for the offers for to buy them.

terrysteacup said:
Ok- just saw you have a deal with your director for exchange...very good idea.
Yes- it would be nice if HO gave us options of either the ITEM, or the PC $ instead. I don't wear lots of jewelry, and I don't need any more bags! Doesn't mean I don't want them or like them, but I don't NEED them. Give me an option to earn $$, and I'm there!For example- I love the 1-show= $50 PC bucks in january!!

terrysteacup said:
No, I didn't get any of the charms for the 4 shows a month or recruits. I work another fulltime job (just three years from retirement) and have to travel a bit--never quite sure when the trips will be, which makes scheduleing the shows a bit difficult and I haven't exactly been successful in the Facebook shows. As far as the charms I do have, I'm trading them with my director for past consultant gifts, i.e., bags, or such. But thanks for the offers for to buy them.

That's so great of your director to do that for you! Hopefully one day PC will expand on the options. It's hard to complain because they don't have to give us anything and these are just nice little extras...but because they do put them on our 1099's (or whatever it's called), it sure would be nice if it could be something you like or can use.

<h2>1. Has anyone received their charm bracelet yet?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants have received their charm bracelet after submitting their second show on 9/13/12. It may take some time for the bracelet to be shipped, but it will be sent to you once it has been earned.</p><h2>2. When can I expect to receive my charm bracelet?</h2><p>The charm bracelet will be shipped to you once it has been earned. This may take some time, but rest assured that it will be sent to you as soon as possible.</p><h2>3. How do I know if I have earned the charm bracelet?</h2><p>If you submitted your second show on 9/13/12, you have met the requirements to earn the charm bracelet. You can also check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for confirmation.</p><h2>4. I submitted my second show on 9/13/12, but I still haven't received my charm bracelet. What should I do?</h2><p>If it has been a significant amount of time since you submitted your second show and you still have not received your charm bracelet, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with an update on the status of your bracelet.</p><h2>5. Can I choose the style of my charm bracelet?</h2><p>At this time, the charm bracelet style is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we hope to offer more options in the future.</p>

1. Has anyone received their charm bracelet yet?

Yes, many consultants have received their charm bracelet after submitting their second show on 9/13/12. It may take some time for the bracelet to be shipped, but it will be sent to you once it has been earned.

2. When can I expect to receive my charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet will be shipped to you once it has been earned. This may take some time, but rest assured that it will be sent to you as soon as possible.

3. How do I know if I have earned the charm bracelet?

If you submitted your second show on 9/13/12, you have met the requirements to earn the charm bracelet. You can also check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for confirmation.

4. I submitted my second show on 9/13/12, but I still haven't received my charm bracelet. What should I do?

If it has been a significant amount of time since you submitted your second show and you still have not received your charm bracelet, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with an update on the status of your bracelet.

5. Can I choose the style of my charm bracelet?

At this time, the charm bracelet style is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we hope to offer more options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MEGAN B TAYLOR
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kelly8