1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Charm Bracelet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PamperYourKitchen, May 31, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys, here's a question...
    my SS1 is May, and I've earned every charm I can so far (just the first one w/ bracelet, May, and HWC) and this charm collection is REALLY motivating me, for some reason!!
    Now here's my question... because it's my SS1, I obviously couldn't have earned Jan - April, but I still REALLY want them!
    My first thought was to email the home office and see, since I couldn't earn them, if I would be able to purchase them....but then I thought about you all, and that possibly there was someone on here that had earned them but wasn't really interestesd in them...
    If there is, I would LOVE to purchase these from you!!
    If there are more of you out there who WANT them but started too late to earn the earlier ones, maybe we can ALL email the office and see about purchasing them!

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  2. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I have seen some on Ebay...

May 31, 2005
  3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

May 31, 2005
  4. Thanks Marg! I hadn't found those on there yet...but they're up to around $30 for ONE charm! Maybe I don't want them as badly as I thought... :(
    As a full time student holding two nearly full time jobs and managing a family, $30 per charm isn't very realistic right now...
    but thanks for the link!

5. I heard somewhere that directors were able to purchase them...but I don't know if that's true or not. I'm going to talk to my director as I really would like the other charms, but I started in April. I have a feeling since it is an incentive that we won't be able to get them, but it could never hurt to ask.
    I was thinking the other day you should be able to get the previous charms if you hold a consistant show schedule for your superstart months - meaning you would have to submit two show for all 3 months and then if you did that you could get the option to buy them.

May 31, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Email that as a suggestion to home office!

May 31, 2005
  7. PLEASE email the home office and suggest that!! I would love it if I knew more people than just me asking!!

8. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I'll email home office about it, too!

One thing I know is that I TOTALLY don't want to buy them. Even if they were just $1. It just doesn't seem right to buy an incentive that should be earned. But it would be nice if there was some way for those of us who joined late to earn them.

Jun 1, 2005
  9. True. I like the idea of having a consistant SS period. We'll see!!

10. Chef Becca

Chef Becca Novice Member

Fyi

Unless I've missed a memo, we as Directors cannot purchase them. So sorry! :(

Jun 1, 2005
  11. :(...

Well, I'd emailed Field Services, and they said NO. Had to stick to guidelines they'd already set. Looks like we're out on this one guys...but if you're a millionare, you can buy them for $30 each on Ebay...:(

12. Chef Light

Chef Light Guest

That's too bad

That is really too bad. My first month was March, so I only missed out on 2 of them. So far, I have earned all of them that I could earn though, so at least my bracelet isn't totally bare. I had to remove 3 charms from the original to make the bracelet fit my wrist (I have child size wrists) and all of the rest of them will leave me with only 5 blank charms.

Dawn

Jun 30, 2005
  13. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I also started in April and i would love to get the charms that i missed

Jun 30, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted