• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charm Bracelet, Necklaces, Bracelet and Chef Earrings for Sale

In summary, our charm bracelets, necklaces, bracelets, and chef earrings are made of high-quality, hypoallergenic materials such as stainless steel, sterling silver, and non-toxic enamel. They are adjustable and customizable, suitable for everyday wear, and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
footballchef
Gold Member
pair of chef hat earrings. $10
upload_2016-7-10_18-22-33.png
Logo bracelet and necklace - $10 each or $15 for both.
upload_2016-7-10_18-22-53.png
upload_2016-7-10_18-26-33.png
charms, bracelet and necklace all for $40
upload_2016-7-10_18-24-35.png

upload_2016-7-10_18-25-16.png
upload_2016-7-10_18-25-32.png
Shipping is free. Private message me if interested.Thanks.

Attachments

• charm6.jpg
    charm6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 530
  • upload_2016-7-10_18-24-52.png
    upload_2016-7-10_18-24-52.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 464
thanks a bunch. Do you have Venmo?

footballchef said:
thanks a bunch. Do you have Venmo?
I do but don't know how to use it without instructions from my son or perhaps you. Will you take $20 for the earrings, bracelet and necklace (the ones with the chef hate and charm that says pampered chef)? You can also find me on fb under Margit Dryer Miller for easier chatting. I'm not used to this group page yet.

just sent you a friend request on facebook :)

Charm bracelet and necklace still available.

1. What materials are the charm bracelets, necklaces, bracelets, and chef earrings made of?

Our charm bracelets, necklaces, bracelets, and chef earrings are made of high-quality, hypoallergenic materials such as stainless steel, sterling silver, and non-toxic enamel. Each piece is carefully crafted to ensure durability and a beautiful finish.

2. Are the charm bracelets and necklaces adjustable?

Yes, both our charm bracelets and necklaces have adjustable lengths to accommodate a variety of wrist and neck sizes. They also have secure clasps to ensure they stay in place while wearing.

3. Can I customize the charms on the bracelets and necklaces?

Yes, our charm bracelets and necklaces are designed to be personalized and customizable. You can add or remove charms as you please to create a unique piece that reflects your individual style.

4. Are the bracelets and necklaces suitable for everyday wear?

Absolutely! Our charm bracelets and necklaces are versatile and can be worn for any occasion, whether it's a casual day out or a special event. They are also lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the bracelets, necklaces, and earrings?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for our charm bracelets, necklaces, and chef earrings. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956