• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a charm bracelet for a steal?

In summary, our charm bracelets are made of high-quality stainless steel and are designed with additional links for easy charm customization. We offer a lifetime warranty against defects and our charms are securely attached with strong jump rings. We also offer engraving services for personalization at an additional fee.
zjraby
I'm not big into jewelry so all it does is sit in the bag it came in in my drawer. I have the blank bracelet and the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl charm (Augusts). $10 for both OBO.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

what about just the charm would you be willing to sell just that?

Nope, sorry!

What materials are the charm bracelets made of?

Our charm bracelets are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and hypoallergenic.

Can I add more charms to my bracelet?

Yes, our charm bracelets are designed with additional links so that you can easily add or remove charms as you please.

Do you offer a warranty for your charm bracelets?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty on our charm bracelets against any defects or issues with the materials or craftsmanship.

Are the charms attached securely to the bracelet?

Yes, our charms are attached with strong jump rings and have been thoroughly tested to ensure they do not easily come off.

Do you offer customization options for the charm bracelets?

Yes, we offer engraving services for an additional fee. You can personalize your charm bracelet with a name, date, or special message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MEGAN B TAYLOR
  • footballchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
footballchef
  • dannyzmom