• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Charms for Your Charm Bracelet | KCN Flyer Available Now!

In summary, the must-have charms for a charm bracelet include the "Live, Laugh, Love" charm, the "Family Tree" charm, the "Travel" charm, the "Birthstone" charm, and the "Initial" charm. These charms are designed to fit most charm bracelet brands and can be mixed and matched with personal charms. All KCN charms are made with high-quality materials and can be found at Pampered Chef parties or through a consultant.
WendyAebi
Does anybody have the flyer from KCN that has all the charms listed? My director got behind in passing them out and I'm having trouble figuring out which ones I still haven't received. As far as I can tell it isn't on CC any more. Thanks!

CharmsHi.

I don't have the flyer, but can tell you what some of the months charms were (I just looked them up in old KCN's on CC).

January: Professional Cassarole w/ Lid
February: Classic Batter Bowl
March: Garlic Press
April: Food Chopper
May: Small Bowl Caddy
June: Quick Stir Pitcher
July: Chillzanne Rectangler Server
August: Stainless Steel Bowl
September: Large Round Stone (I believe, I didn't earn it and couldn't find it on the site, but I think I remember seeing that this was the charm)
October: Heritage House

~Earn the Round Up from the Heart charm by selling 5 Patriotic Stoneware Molds through October 31

~Earn Help Whip Cancer charm by selling 25 HWC products through May 31

~Earn National Conference charm by attending NC in July

Wow, Jessica, thanks for compiling all that for me! I am so embarassed that I didn't think to look up the old KCN's. Thanks again!

No ProblemYou're welcome!

Charms for saleIf anyone is looking for charms to complete their bracelets, I will sell mine...
I have the Chef's Hat, Garlic Press, Food Chopper, Chillzanne Platter, Mixing Bowl, Small Bowls & Caddy, Cookware, and 18 blank ones. I also have the little black bag that it came in. Please email me at [email protected] and we can work out a deal :) :D

1. What are the must-have charms for a charm bracelet?

The must-have charms for a charm bracelet include the "Live, Laugh, Love" charm, the "Family Tree" charm, the "Travel" charm, the "Birthstone" charm, and the "Initial" charm. These are popular choices that hold personal significance for many customers.

2. Are the KCN charms compatible with other charm bracelet brands?

Yes, the KCN charms are designed to fit most charm bracelet brands, including Pandora and Alex and Ani. Our charms have a standard size and will easily slide onto your existing charm bracelet.

3. Can I mix and match KCN charms with my own personal charms?

Absolutely! We encourage you to personalize your charm bracelet by mixing and matching KCN charms with your own personal charms. This will make your bracelet even more unique and meaningful to you.

4. Are the KCN charms made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our charms are made with high-quality materials such as sterling silver, 14k gold, and Swarovski crystals. We take pride in the craftsmanship of our charms and ensure that they are durable and long-lasting.

5. Where can I find the KCN flyer featuring the must-have charms?

You can find the KCN flyer featuring the must-have charms at any Pampered Chef party or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on our website. Don't miss out on these must-have charms for your charm bracelet!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KellyTheChef