1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Charm Bracelet Charms?

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Does anybody have the flyer from KCN that has all the charms listed? My director got behind in passing them out and I'm having trouble figuring out which ones I still haven't received. As far as I can tell it isn't on CC any more. Thanks!

Nov 9, 2005
  2. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Charms

Hi.

I don't have the flyer, but can tell you what some of the months charms were (I just looked them up in old KCN's on CC).

January: Professional Cassarole w/ Lid
    February: Classic Batter Bowl
    March: Garlic Press
    April: Food Chopper
    May: Small Bowl Caddy
    June: Quick Stir Pitcher
    July: Chillzanne Rectangler Server
    August: Stainless Steel Bowl
    September: Large Round Stone (I believe, I didn't earn it and couldn't find it on the site, but I think I remember seeing that this was the charm)
    October: Heritage House

~Earn the Round Up from the Heart charm by selling 5 Patriotic Stoneware Molds through October 31

~Earn Help Whip Cancer charm by selling 25 HWC products through May 31

~Earn National Conference charm by attending NC in July

Nov 9, 2005
  3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Wow, Jessica, thanks for compiling all that for me! I am so embarassed that I didn't think to look up the old KCN's. Thanks again!

Nov 9, 2005
  4. chefmama

chefmama Guest

No Problem

You're welcome!

Nov 9, 2005
  5. rhonda4554

rhonda4554 Guest

Charms for sale

If anyone is looking for charms to complete their bracelets, I will sell mine...
    I have the Chef's Hat, Garlic Press, Food Chopper, Chillzanne Platter, Mixing Bowl, Small Bowls & Caddy, Cookware, and 18 blank ones. I also have the little black bag that it came in. Please email me at rhonda4554@yahoo.com and we can work out a deal :) :D

Nov 18, 2005
Have something to add?