• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charm Bracelet and Charms for Sale

In summary, a charm bracelet is a type of personalized bracelet that holds small decorative pendants or charms. These charms can be purchased separately or as a complete bracelet, and come in a variety of themes including cooking, seasonal, and inspirational. It is important to care for your charm bracelet and charms by avoiding harsh chemicals and removing them during activities that may cause damage. If unsatisfied, returns or exchanges can be made within 90 days with a valid receipt.
jenniepc
New, still in packages == Bracelet with DCB and Food Chopper charms.
Have been holding since January for someone who wanted them.
Their loss is your savings! $25 including postage!! :chef:

Hello Jennie.

Are these still available and it is the bracelet and the charms? Let me know. [email protected]

Thanks,

Missy

Yes, it is the bracelet and 2 charms (dcb & food chopper). Never worn, just taken out of wrapper long enough to take a picture.

Do you still have the charms? I would be interested in the food chopper if you are willing to sell separately. Please let me know how much and the shipping. Thanks :)

Sorry - they have been sold

I have the charm bracelet and 10 charms for sale.

How much and which charms?

Apple wedger, stainless mixing bowls, food chopper, quick stir pitcher, the sizzle charm, deep covered baker, 2012 trivet covered stock pot, mix n chop, the recruiting apron and the spice turn about.
I'd like to get $80 for it and that will include the shipping. I will only sell it as a set. Thanks.

What is a charm bracelet and how does it work?

A charm bracelet is a type of bracelet that holds small decorative pendants or charms. The charms are typically attached to the bracelet with a small loop or jump ring. As you add charms to the bracelet, it becomes a personalized piece of jewelry that reflects your interests and memories.

Can I purchase charms separately or do I have to buy a complete charm bracelet?

At Pampered Chef, we offer both options. You can purchase a complete charm bracelet that comes with a selection of charms, or you can buy individual charms to add to an existing bracelet or create your own custom bracelet.

What types of charms are available for purchase?

We have a wide variety of charms for sale, including cooking and baking themed charms, seasonal charms, and inspirational charms. We also offer customizable charms that can be engraved with a special message or name.

How do I care for my charm bracelet and charms?

To keep your charm bracelet and charms in good condition, we recommend avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals and removing the bracelet before engaging in activities that may cause damage. You can clean your bracelet and charms with a soft cloth and mild soap if needed.

Can I return or exchange my charm bracelet or charms?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your charm bracelet or charms, you can return or exchange them within 90 days of purchase with a valid receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama