• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charm Bracelet and 7 Charms for Sale

In summary, the charm bracelet and 7 charms for sale include a silver charm bracelet and seven unique charms made of high-quality materials. You can customize the bracelet by choosing which charms you want to include, and it is available in one size that fits most wrists. Additional charms can be purchased to create a personalized piece of jewelry, and the bracelet and charms are covered by a 1-year warranty.
jbakerpc
I am selling my bracelet and 7 charms. $55 inlcudes shipping

DO you still have the bracelet and how much would shipping be to 90250?

It has been sold. Sorry.

Candicane said:

If you are still interested, I have one on ebay right now that's at $31. It's only up for about another hour though :( Shipping is $5.80 in the small flat rate box. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pampered-Chef-Charm-Bracelet-/290936550025?pt=US_Charm_Charm_Bracelets&hash=item43bd2b7289#ht_121wt_1255

I have one if you are still interested! BRAND NEW Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet.
The charms included is the Deep Covered Baker & Covered Stockpot with a black drawstring bag.
It has never been worn.
$25 plus shipping. PayPal only please!
Contact me at [email protected] - I don't always get notifications from this website.
Thanks! PC bracelet 1.jpg
Candicane said:

I have one of the charm bracelets, Pandora look, with all charms including the apron for recruiting. If you are interested I'll sell it for $75.00 plus shipping. Message me.

What is included in the charm bracelet and 7 charms for sale?

The charm bracelet and 7 charms for sale includes a silver charm bracelet and seven different charms made of high-quality materials such as glass and metal. Each charm is unique and can be easily attached to the bracelet.

Can I customize the charm bracelet and choose which charms I want?

Yes, you can customize your charm bracelet by choosing which charms you want to include. Simply select the charms you want from our collection and attach them to the bracelet. This allows you to create a personalized and unique charm bracelet.

What sizes are available for the charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet is available in one size that fits most wrists. It has an adjustable chain and clasp, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your wrist.

Can I purchase additional charms for the bracelet?

Yes, you can purchase additional charms for the bracelet. We offer a variety of charms that can be added to your bracelet to create a customized and ever-evolving piece of jewelry.

Is the charm bracelet and charms covered by a warranty?

Yes, the charm bracelet and charms are covered by our 1-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane