• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing the Booking Date in Pp

In summary, you can change the booking date for your Pampered Chef party by contacting your consultant and requesting a new date. There is no fee to change the booking date as long as it is done in a timely manner and does not conflict with the consultant's schedule. You can change the booking date at any time before the original date, and you can make multiple changes as long as they are done in a timely manner and do not conflict with the consultant's schedule. Changing the booking date will not affect the host rewards for your Pampered Chef party.
pamperedmom2owen
I had a guest reschedule from Sept. to Oct. No big deal. I went to change the date from the booking info from the show she booked from and it's not giving me the right dates! I've never had this problem before! Anyone else ever had this problem?? :mad:

If I understand your question, you are trying to change the booking date box on the closed show (the one the now Oct host booked from)? Or are you just trying to change the Oct host's screen to the new date? If so, after changing, you have to click on Change Show Info to save the modification.

you do not have to change the booking date on the closed show. That date is just to let HO know someone booked. As long as they hold the show in 6 months then the current host gets to purchase the host special at their show.

Shawnna

I want to change it on the past host's closed show. That way my reminders are correct there.

Changing the booking date on a closed/submitted showYou can go in and still change the booking date. The Set Action Item Reminders button will verify that the call dates have been adjusted. Notice that you can change how far before/after you want the calls or reminders in the same window, on the lower right side.

1. Can I change the booking date for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can change the booking date for your Pampered Chef party by contacting your consultant and requesting a new date. Keep in mind that availability may vary depending on your consultant's schedule.

2. Is there a fee to change the booking date for my Pampered Chef party?

There is no fee to change the booking date for your Pampered Chef party as long as it is done in a timely manner and does not conflict with the consultant's schedule.

3. How far in advance can I change the booking date for my Pampered Chef party?

You can change the booking date for your Pampered Chef party at any time before the original date, as long as it is done in a timely manner and does not conflict with the consultant's schedule.

4. Can I change the booking date for my Pampered Chef party more than once?

Yes, you can change the booking date for your Pampered Chef party more than once, as long as it is done in a timely manner and does not conflict with the consultant's schedule. However, it is recommended to only make one change to avoid any confusion.

5. Will changing the booking date affect the host rewards for my Pampered Chef party?

No, changing the booking date for your Pampered Chef party will not affect the host rewards. Your consultant will still be able to honor the original party date for the rewards, even if the party is rescheduled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctonya
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Sheila