• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Super Starter Month

In summary, the Super Starter Kit includes: 1 month of membership, 1 Welcome kit, 1 weekly email with upcoming events and discounts, 1 special offer, 1 catalog, and 1 sign-up form.
wannasellit
How long does it typically take to hear back from home office regarding a change of ss month? I submitted my request last Tues and still haven't heard back. Should I resubmit or call?

Thanks

I would call. They'll tell you exactly what you need to do.

Not long..It doesn't take long for them to change it. Both of my recruits changed theirs and it was done the same day. Have you gone to your Individual Performance Tracker and see if it shows up there? If it doesn't then, call.

:confused: My recruits recruit needs to change her ss month 1 to May but we're not sure how to do it?? She called HO and they told her that she needs to send it in writing but how? Also, she can't seem to locate her password to log on to CC, how would she get that password?

Thanks in advance!!;) :D

:confused: My recruits recruit needs to change her ss month 1 to May but we're not sure how to do it?? She called HO and they told her that she needs to send it in writing but how? Also, she can't seem to locate her password to log on to CC, how would she get that password?

Thanks in advance!!;) :D

Here's what you doTo get your password, call HO and tell them you have lost your password. They will either reset it and give you a new one, or tell you your current one (I'm not sure which).

As far as changing your SS month, in CC, go to Managing Your Business, Home Office Contacts, Home Office Emails. There is then a link to email the correct department about a change...it says "Super Starter Month Change Request". Then, you need to email why you want it changed (slower month than expected, etc.)

If you have already qualified, you cannot change the month (i.e., you have turned in 4 shows, but haven't reached $1,250 in sales...you have qualified, and even though you want more time to earn SS1, you can't change it.)

Hope this information helps! (And thanks for the reminder!!!)

Can anyone give me a list of what's in the Super Starter Kit? I have someone who's interested in signing but wants to know exactly what she gets.

Trish
Going on 7 months
Wave 1

Here are the flyers from CCHere are the flyers from CC...hope they are what you are looking for...

Attachments

• Starter Kit Paperwork.pdf
    102.5 KB · Views: 439
  • Starter Kit Products.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 340

1. What is "Changing Super Starter Month"?

"Changing Super Starter Month" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where new consultants can choose to upgrade their starter kit to a higher level kit for a lower cost. It allows consultants to start their business with more products and tools at a discounted price.

2. How do I participate in "Changing Super Starter Month"?

To participate in "Changing Super Starter Month", simply sign up as a new consultant during the designated month. The upgraded starter kit options will automatically be available for you to choose from at a discounted price.

3. Can I still choose the basic starter kit during "Changing Super Starter Month"?

Yes, the basic starter kit will still be available for purchase during "Changing Super Starter Month". However, the upgraded kits will only be available at the discounted price during this promotion.

4. What are the benefits of upgrading my starter kit during "Changing Super Starter Month"?

Upgrading your starter kit during "Changing Super Starter Month" allows you to start your business with more products and tools at a lower cost. This can help you jumpstart your business and give you a wider variety of products to showcase and sell to your customers.

5. Can I change my mind and upgrade my starter kit after "Changing Super Starter Month" has ended?

Yes, you can still upgrade your starter kit after "Changing Super Starter Month" has ended. However, the upgraded kits will no longer be available at the discounted price and will be at their regular cost. It is recommended to take advantage of this promotion during the designated month to get the best deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • paydaymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies