• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing SS1 to October: Roasting Pan Promotion Eligibility Question

In summary, the decision to change SS1 to October was made in order to align with the company's new product launch timeline and to give consultants more time to prepare for the busy holiday season. This change will not affect the compensation plan for consultants and customers will still be able to purchase their favorite Pampered Chef products during SS1 in October. Orders that were already placed for SS1 will still be processed and shipped as usual, and at this time, there are no plans for further changes to the SS1 dates.
cookinwithrhonda
I searched to see if there was already an answer to my specific question but I did not seem to find one...

I just sent a request to change my SS1 from September to October. I have one late September show (the 28th) and a couple catalog shows closing next week...my question is if I can still get four $150 shows or a total of $1250 in sales this month can I still receive the Roasting Pan even though my SS1 month will be October?

Thanks,
Rhonda

Yes! I have a recruit that signed up on the 31st of August and chose Oct as her first month. The bonus says $1250 or 4 qualifying shows before Sept 30th.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your reply!!!

How?How did you change your SS month? :confused: :confused: :confused:
My SS1 is October and I only have one show lined up at the very end of the month. I'd love to change to November-- I didn't even know it was possible! ;)

I sent an email, too. I hope you don't mind!

Email field services. They will send you a confirmation email and then, as long as you haven't already changed it once, they'll probably give you permission.

Thanks!I really wanted my first month to be November (had several shows book already) but got October. I hope it works. :)

Thanks again!

I did this, btw. My SS1 was September, but I emailed field services, and requested my SS1 to be changed to Oct. I qualified in Sept, tho - with $1250 in sales. The roasting pan is now on it's way, and I still have a whole month to earn Plus bonuses in SS1.

What is the reason for changing SS1 to October?

The decision to change SS1 to October was made in order to align with the company's new product launch timeline and to give consultants more time to prepare for the busy holiday season.

Will this change affect the compensation plan for consultants?

No, the change to SS1 will not affect the compensation plan for consultants. The commission structure and bonuses will remain the same.

How will this change impact customers?

Customers will still be able to purchase their favorite Pampered Chef products during SS1 in October. In fact, they may even have access to new and exciting products that are being launched during this time.

What will happen to orders that were already placed for SS1?

Orders that were already placed for SS1 will still be processed and shipped as usual. If any changes need to be made, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Will the SS1 dates continue to change in the future?

At this time, we do not anticipate any further changes to the SS1 dates. We understand the importance of consistency and will strive to keep the dates consistent in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • fatchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • Mandyleighanne