• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales and Bookings with a New Show Layout - My Proven Success Story!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful show layout where the host mailed out invites and used mini-catalogs. They had a dip and sip show with pre-made dips and a lemon limeade punch demo. The demo was 20 minutes long and included two games. The host also made a change to her booking approach, resulting in three bookings. The rest of the time was left for guests to socialize and the new layout was well received. They also discussed the Queen of the Shoppers technique, where the host would share 15 products from the catalog and guests would sell for her. This approach was successful in generating bookings and sales. The conversation also mentioned the desire to shorten the demo and games to 30 minutes and the
PCSarahjm
I wanted to share with everyone my new show layout. I decided to start mailing invites for my host. I changed to the mini-catalogs. This was a repeat host so we did a dip and sip show. She premade 2 dips(Fiesta chicken dip and spinach artichoke) I demoed a lemon limeade punch in the quick stir and fruit salsa. My demo speal was 20 mins long including 2 games (Queen of the shoppers and another one) I didn't pack many items either. (Tired of lugging so much to shows plus it was killing my back). It always seemed that I was not selling the items that I packed anyway. When I left the show it was at $500 in Sales. She still has 4 more outside orders to add to the show! Usually that is my average when I close shows. I am thinking that Queen of the Shoppers did it. I didn't use the layout from here...which i really liked but couldn't get it to print. Anyhow I just went through the catalog picked out items that I liked as a customer and didn' t ever buy b/c I either thought they cost too much or that I wouldn't use it very much. I think I added one thing to each persons list!!!! At check out I used to ask would you like to host a show....I changed that to..is there a product that you loved and wanted but it doesn't fit in the budget??? I got 3 bookings this way.
The rest of the time was left for the guest to visit and hangout with eachother. I had 2 guests say that they loved the new layout b/c its a busy time of the year and they were only there for an hour and didn't feel pressured to stay the whole time. Another guest loved that they were able to visit and someone wasn't telling them to be quiet and watch a demo.

That sounds awesome! I am currently RE-starting my business after almost 2 years off and this would be an excellent idea for generating my new technique.
Thank you for sharing!!!
:chef:

PCSarahjm said:
I am thinking that Queen of the Shoppers did it. I didn't use the layout from here...which i really liked but couldn't get it to print. Anyhow I just went through the catalog picked out items that I liked as a customer and didn' t ever buy b/c I either thought they cost too much or that I wouldn't use it very much. I think I added one thing to each persons list!!!!

Sounds like it was very successful! Would you mind sharing your version too?

PCSarahjm said:
At check out I used to ask would you like to host a show....I changed that to..is there a product that you loved and wanted but it doesn't fit in the budget??? I got 3 bookings this way.

Wow...what a simple change, yet so effective! :thumbup: I *love* that phrasing!! Mind if I "borrow" it? :)

I've had 2 shows since NC and sort of did the same thing...let guests sell for me by sharing what PC they own and love..and just letting them visit with each other. We did the tenderloin in the DCB and they just raved about it! I've gotten 6 bookings from those 2 shows.

My Queen of the Shoppers version....I found 15 items in the catalog. And I would start with a brief description of the product before I said the actual Product. Example the " This product is good for making homeade tenderlions and has many uses besides being a meat tenderizer." Something along those lines. The great thing was most every product on the list the guests sold for me. Someone usually said hey i have that and i do this and this with it. Plus it got them looking in the catalog at other products as well.

The Queen of the Shoppers sounds fun! I will have to try that

What did your show layout look like before you made the change, in terms of bookings and sales?

I have been REALLY wanting to cut the demo and games down to 30 mins MAX as well. Glad to hear you had great success with the shorter format!

I am so stealing your booking line. Love it!!! :thumbup:

PCSarahjm said:
My Queen of the Shoppers version....I found 15 items in the catalog. And I would start with a brief description of the product before I said the actual Product. Example the " This product is good for making homeade tenderlions and has many uses besides being a meat tenderizer." Something along those lines. The great thing was most every product on the list the guests sold for me. Someone usually said hey i have that and i do this and this with it. Plus it got them looking in the catalog at other products as well.

Do you have a list of the products you picked. Just curious...

That's great...thanks for sharing!

1. How did you come up with your new show layout?

I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for over 10 years and during that time, I have attended numerous trainings and workshops to improve my sales and bookings. Through trial and error, I have found that this new show layout is the most effective in maximizing sales and bookings.

2. What are the key elements of your new show layout?

The key elements of my new show layout include starting with a strong hook to grab the audience's attention, focusing on product demonstrations and benefits, incorporating interactive activities and games, and ending with a clear call to action for bookings and purchases.

3. How has your show layout helped increase your sales and bookings?

Since implementing this new show layout, I have seen a significant increase in my sales and bookings. By starting with a strong hook, I am able to keep the audience engaged throughout the entire show and by incorporating interactive activities, I am able to create a fun and memorable experience for my guests, leading to more bookings.

4. Can this show layout be customized for different types of audiences?

Yes, this show layout can be customized to fit different types of audiences. For example, if I am hosting a show for busy moms, I may focus on quick and easy meal ideas, while for a group of young professionals, I may showcase more advanced cooking techniques and kitchen gadgets.

5. Are there any tips for transitioning to this new show layout?

My biggest tip for transitioning to this new show layout is to practice and be confident in your delivery. Make sure to also communicate the changes to your host and guests beforehand so they know what to expect. And don't be afraid to make adjustments and tweaks as needed to find what works best for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookoholic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies