• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss Out on Sample Knives: Is Spring Bringing New Samples?

In summary, the new sample knives for spring from Pampered Chef offer an opportunity to try out their latest and best products. They can be obtained by attending a party or event, contacting a consultant, or purchasing them online. These knives are currently available for pre-order and have unique features and materials compared to regular knives. If not satisfied, they can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase.
Nichol
I was wondering if the Sample products change with the season. I want the knives on sample right now but I want to see what new samples may come in for Spring before I make a decision to buy. But I don't want to miss out on the knives!

Yes, the sample items change. These are the new products that are available for 50% savings (one per consultant).

I just purchased the kitchen shears -- after watching the chicken video I got the feeling that I might be wanting them for the new season.

Last season, they allowed us to purchase both sets the month before the new catalog, but this time they've already removed the current season's samples. :(

s.cape said:
Last season, they allowed us to purchase both sets the month before the new catalog, but this time they've already removed the current season's samples. :(
That means no more samples then? :(

1. What are the benefits of trying out the new sample knives for spring?

The new sample knives for spring offer a chance to experience the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef. You will be able to feel the quality and durability of the knives and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

2. How can I get my hands on the sample knives for spring?

You can get the sample knives for spring by attending a Pampered Chef party or event, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse and purchase them on our website.

3. Are the sample knives for spring available for purchase?

Yes, the sample knives for spring are available for purchase. They are currently on pre-order and will be shipped to you as soon as they are released.

4. What makes the sample knives for spring different from the regular knives?

The sample knives for spring are specially designed and crafted with new technology and materials. They may also have unique features or designs that set them apart from our regular knives.

5. Can I exchange or return the sample knives for spring if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, you can exchange or return the sample knives for spring within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with them. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
mspibb