1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Changing Samples

Discussion in 'Products and Tips' started by Nichol, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Nichol

Nichol

I was wondering if the Sample products change with the season. I want the knives on sample right now but I want to see what new samples may come in for Spring before I make a decision to buy. But I don't want to miss out on the knives!

Jan 23, 2018
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, the sample items change. These are the new products that are available for 50% savings (one per consultant).

Jan 23, 2018
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I just purchased the kitchen shears -- after watching the chicken video I got the feeling that I might be wanting them for the new season.

Jan 26, 2018
  4. Last season, they allowed us to purchase both sets the month before the new catalog, but this time they've already removed the current season's samples. :(

Feb 2, 2018
  5. That means no more samples then? :(

Mar 13, 2018
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted