• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Personal Info | How to Change Contact Information on Your Website

In summary, to update your address and contact information, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on the "Edit" button next to your current information and make the necessary changes. To change your email address, follow the same steps and click on the "Edit" button next to your current email. For changing your password, go to the "My Account" tab and click on the "Change Password" link. To update your name, click on the "Edit" button next to your current name. And if you need to change your billing or shipping address for an upcoming order, you can do so during the checkout process by clicking on the "Edit" button next to
hmolah
I have emailed my director to no avail. I think she is just really busy lately. But, I have moved and I noticed on my PC website that it has old contact information. Now, under my PC profile on CC, the information is correct. Does anyone know how I can change the information on my website? I don't want potential customers calling the incorrect number!

Thanks!

Hi Heather,
Sorry that your director is not getting back to you right away.

If you go into your PWS Assistant through CC, click on Site Options, and then
Your Contact Information. You'll be able to change all of that information there!

Good luck,

Logon to CC. Then go to the Personal Website Assistant -> Update Site Options. From there you can update your personal contact info.

What they said. :)

Ahhhh....duh! :rolleyes: lol Thanks ladies! I was able to update it! Whew!

1. How do I update my address and contact information?

To change your personal info on file, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can click on the "Edit" button next to your current address and contact information. Make the necessary changes and click "Save" to update your information.

2. Can I change my email address associated with my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can change your email address by following the same steps as updating your address and contact information. Click on the "Edit" button next to your current email address and enter the new email address you wish to use. Remember to click "Save" to update your information.

3. How do I change my password?

To change your password, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Under the "Account Information" section, click on the "Change Password" link. Enter your current password and then your new desired password. Click "Save" to update your password.

4. Can I update my name on my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can update your name by following the same steps as updating your address and contact information. Click on the "Edit" button next to your current name and enter your new name. Click "Save" to update your information.

5. What if I need to change my billing or shipping address for an upcoming order?

If you need to change your billing or shipping address for an upcoming order, you can make the necessary changes during the checkout process. Under the "Shipping Information" section, click on the "Edit" button next to the address you need to change. Enter the new address and click "Save" to update your order's shipping information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef