• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing My Consultant Password

In summary, the conversation is about the difficulty of remembering passwords for the consultant corner and P3 websites. Some people have found ways to remember their passwords, such as writing it down or letting their computer remember it, while others struggle with constantly having to type it in. It is mentioned that new consultants can now change their passwords on P3, but it is unclear if this applies to the consultant corner as well. There is also a humorous discussion about remembering consultant numbers.
Barry Carlton
Is there a way to change the provided password to one that I can actually remember?

No, there's not. (Although I see no reason why there shouldn't be!!)

Nope! When I called to get mine when I first signed up, I said "geez glad this is the temporary password" and she said "nope, make friends with it, it's permanent!"

Same here...12 years ago. I have NO memory when it comes to passwords. You'll use it so much that you'll have it memorized in no time.

I wish we could change it, I heard another ds company talk to their consultants about changing the password to their current goal and I thought that was such an amazing idea to have to type your goal over and over!

I dont know elaine I dont know my and I have never typed it I just have it saved in CC and I copied it from the email.. lol I have saved that email though!

My computer asked me if I wanted it to remember the password, so I let it. LOVE that feature! The down side, I don't remember it, so if I'm away from my home computer I can't log on. But...I did write it down on my PC business binder. I just recently did a show at my sister's home and forgot to print off something, so I called my DH and asked him to look at that binder. He couldn't read my writing and so he took a picture of it and texted it to me. :D

babywings76 said:
My computer asked me if I wanted it to remember the password, so I let it. LOVE that feature! The down side, I don't remember it, so if I'm away from my home computer I can't log on. But...I did write it down on my PC business binder. I just recently did a show at my sister's home and forgot to print off something, so I called my DH and asked him to look at that binder. He couldn't read my writing and so he took a picture of it and texted it to me. :D

HAHA!! That's so funny.
Before my 6 months expired my first time being a consultant, my password was very difficult to remember. This time around, it's easy peasy so I don't mind having to type it in all the time.

I think you can now -- at least new consultants. I just helped my new consultant set up her P3 this morning, and it let her change her password! I was so surprised when that window popped up!! I had to look at it twice when it appeared!

Sandi

sandilou said:
I think you can now -- at least new consultants. I just helped my new consultant set up her P3 this morning, and it let her change her password! I was so surprised when that window popped up!! I had to look at it twice when it appeared!

Sandi

But you can't change your Consultant Corner's password. Or did it change the other one for her too? I know you can do P3, but I thought he was referencing CC.

esavvymom said:
But you can't change your Consultant Corner's password. Or did it change the other one for her too? I know you can do P3, but I thought he was referencing CC.

I am

Thanx

Well, that wouldn't be too helpful to change it on P3 and not have it change on CC. Then you would have 2 numbers to remember. Interesting point . . .
Sandi

The funny thing is I remeber my password not my consultant number I always type my consulant number in backwards LOL!!!

1. How do I change my consultant password?

To change your consultant password, log into your account and navigate to the "My Account" or "Settings" section. Then, look for the option to change your password and follow the prompts to create a new one.

2. Do I need to provide my old password to change it?

Yes, for security purposes, you will need to enter your current password before creating a new one. This ensures that only you have access to your account and can change the password.

3. Can I use the same password I had before?

Yes, you can use the same password you had before, but it is recommended to choose a new, unique password for added security. Avoid using easily guessable or commonly used passwords.

4. What are the password requirements for changing my consultant password?

The specific password requirements may vary depending on the platform or website you are using. However, it is generally recommended to use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters and to avoid using personal information in your password.

5. I forgot my password, how can I change it?

If you have forgotten your current password, you can usually click on a "Forgot Password" or "Reset Password" link on the login page. This will prompt you to enter your email address or username to receive instructions on how to reset your password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Deanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8